Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
oeckman  •  12 days ago

What would you be willing to pay for bijan in sf league?

🔥 Hot Takes
oeckman 12 days ago

I’d rather have gw over all the other pieces. If that’s the price I def don’t want bijan lol

PlutosWorld 12 days ago

There’s no way in hell I do a SF deal where I give up not 1 but 2 WRs who are valued significantly more than the one I got in return AND a QB swap where I get the QB who is also valued nowhere near who I gave.

🕒 Latest
A440 12 days ago

I don’t think that’s an overpay per say, but it’d depend on format and size of league.

PlutosWorld 12 days ago

Giving up 2 elite easily top 12 dynasty WRs yes you 100% do not do that

PlutosWorld 12 days ago

I’m going on year 5 in most of my dynasty’s no way I’m take 30 year old Goff for TLaw who is coming off QB8 and even last years “down” year he was still easily on pace for a top 12 finish prior to missing that one game. I play for the long haul and to win now. This is horrible move imo

coolbeans555 12 days ago

Tlaw is fine, but love me some Bijan. Goff is underrated and Kendre miller was my RB1. I have picks 1.02 and 1.03 and like 6 other draft picks. Not sweating the slight overpay for now. Time will tell if I got hosed. He tried to squeeze even more picks out of me and settled on this one

PlutosWorld 12 days ago

RBs are without a doubt the easiest position to replace, in 3 years Bijan is 25 you’re banking on him getting a second deal which he prolly does. Meanwhile Garett is peaking AJ is still serviceable if not you could dump off. Goff barely played himself into a new contract after these last two seasons he’s had. Prior to that the dude was quite literally on his way out the league.

PlutosWorld 12 days ago

You’re praying Goff gets a 4 year deal and even then the last one on that deal is gonna have little to no guaranteed so they have flexibility. So you’re praying to get 3 years outta Goff meanwhile TLaw will be 28 peaking.

PlutosWorld 12 days ago

I just don’t understand it personally. I wouldn’t do a 4 for 3 in a dynasty SF when the most valuable piece I’m getting back is a RB it just never makes sense. They have little to no protection with the rules compared to WRs and their shelf life is a fraction of that compared to WRs. Prayers up he doesn’t get banged up man Lol

trade
ScoobyTaylor  •  6 minutes ago

Who wins the trade in a dynasty superflex? A: Waddle B: Ladd Mcconkey 2026 late 3rd 2026 late 4th

trade
12Dchamp  •  7 minutes ago

12 tm superflex A. Pickens, 1.10, 2.12, 26’ 1st B. G-Wilson, 2.02

trade
CaBucki20  •  9 minutes ago

12 tm ppr sf Give Higgins and 2.12 Get Pittman and 25 3rd (draft lottery so it could be early to late)

EasyJesuzzz  •  12 minutes ago

Trade the 3.02 in 2024 draft for D.Hopkins ?

trade
anderson74  •  16 minutes ago

What RB would you trade 2 2025 first rounders for in a 12 team superflex league? One pick could be the 1.01 and the other is mid to late 1st.

JZA94  •  23 minutes ago

When is the best time to start a rookie draft? Half the league claims right after the draft is best, the other says drafting in May is stupid. Thoughts?

trade
AJ6  •  36 minutes ago

10 Team PPR SF: DJ Moore or 2.03 and 2.07?

trade
DrSteveBrule2  •  37 minutes ago

12T SF PPR A: Late 2025 2nd B: Marshawn Lloyd