Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
JZA94  •  14 days ago

When is the best time to start a rookie draft? Half the league claims right after the draft is best, the other says drafting in May is stupid. Thoughts?

🕒 Latest
gregsabo 14 days ago

why not june

gregsabo 14 days ago

is this a brand new league with a bunch of random people or a long running league with a bunch of people who know eachother

gregsabo 14 days ago

sooner the better in most cases just so trades could start flowing. usually super casual leagues wait until august since not many trade go down in casual league anywas

gregsabo 14 days ago

anyways

Townies1 14 days ago

I like draft in August.values can change during training camp

Townies1 14 days ago

Dell had great preseason game against Pats n Puca had a ton of training camp buzz

ZingMaster 14 days ago

I like soon after the draft. That way you can make trades and free agent pickups during the off season. The ones that want to wait, probably to much research time and are not active during the off season. @JZA94

trade
smcdonald87  •  26 minutes ago

SF Dynasty TEP 2pt per reception, start 3WR A: Chase, ARSB, Ferguson, Burrow B: Lamb, Pickens, LaPorta, Herbert, 2.06

EdsBackpack  •  3 hours ago

Dynasty Bestball: Corum or Polk?

Rmims33  •  3 hours ago

About to draft at the 4.02, have an offer of miles sanders straight up. Was planning to take Tyrone Tracy there. Best available is Sanders TE for Car, davontez Walker and Brandon Allen. What would you do?

trade
smcdonald87  •  4 hours ago

SF Dynasty TEP 2pt Per Reception A: Bowers B: JT, Ferguson

trade
DrSteveBrule2  •  5 hours ago

12T SF PPR A: Josh Allen B: Kyler, 2025 1st, 2025 2nd

trade
BountyHunters5  •  5 hours ago

What would yall traded away to acquire Mixon? Picks wise.

bjeezy  •  5 hours ago

Commish question 12-team PPR sf, free league, been going for 4 years. We don’t have pending trades. They go straight through and we’ve never had an issue. One guy took an orphan last year & he’s not very active. He just traded away Hurts, Kyren, Goedert, 1.05 for CMC & Rodgers. He’s not close to a contender with or without that trade and he has no extra picks. Would you veto, league vote, or leave it?

BennyBelichikc  •  5 hours ago

Drafted Harrison, gore, and rice in a dynasty. Stuck between 'Harri Gorey Rice' and Legendary Sons' as my team names, what sounds better?