Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
kingjuno33  •  13 days ago
trade

10 team sf what wrs would be in the 2.4 range if I were trading it? ty

🔥 Hot Takes
garden91 13 days ago

I’d start off by letting everyone know your pick is available for trade and you want a wr back

🕒 Latest
TheRisingRams 13 days ago

Your good 🤣😂

garden91 13 days ago

Just depends on what your league mates want to give up for 2.4 and their wr position. Sure we can give out a bunch of names but it all comes down to the rest of the league and their team makeup

MuricasTeam1 13 days ago

Are you competing? Target one of the strong older players like say Adams. The owner may be thinking they can’t compete and want to get out while they can.

AmonAMission76 13 days ago

Diontae, Lockett?, Sutton?, Meyers, Godwin?

Golle 13 days ago

If I could get Dionte I'd do it. Think he'll have a solid year

A440 13 days ago

Might be able to swing an Addison, Higgins, or JSN with just a little more. Otherwise, target a D Johnson or Sutton or Meyers.

gregsabo 12 days ago

completely unrealted. but last year i should have sold my 2.04 for alvin kamara and instead i bought rashaad penny 🤦. so idk if the better strategy is to make the pick and flip them for a a vet in season who after some weeks we can see they will produce this year

Nick30  •  2 minutes ago

Superflex, 10 man league I have 1.01 in rookie draft. I have Kyler Murray and Tua. Do I still draft Caleb’s Williams or go with MHJ?

trade
ScoobyTaylor  •  13 minutes ago

Who wins the trade in a dynasty superflex? A: Waddle B: Ladd Mcconkey 2026 late 3rd 2026 late 4th

trade
12Dchamp  •  15 minutes ago

12 tm superflex A. Pickens, 1.10, 2.12, 26’ 1st B. G-Wilson, 2.02

trade
CaBucki20  •  17 minutes ago

12 tm ppr sf Give Higgins and 2.12 Get Pittman and 25 3rd (draft lottery so it could be early to late)

EasyJesuzzz  •  20 minutes ago

Trade the 3.02 in 2024 draft for D.Hopkins ?

trade
anderson74  •  24 minutes ago

What RB would you trade 2 2025 first rounders for in a 12 team superflex league? One pick could be the 1.01 and the other is mid to late 1st.

JZA94  •  30 minutes ago

When is the best time to start a rookie draft? Half the league claims right after the draft is best, the other says drafting in May is stupid. Thoughts?

trade
AJ6  •  44 minutes ago

10 Team PPR SF: DJ Moore or 2.03 and 2.07?