Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
12Dchamp  •  13 days ago

If London and G-Wilson were both to have top 10 seasons, which one would u rather have going forward?

🔥 Hot Takes
TheBosaMatic 13 days ago

bro kirk is 36 lol

TheBosaMatic 13 days ago

no ones opinion will ever be moved

The_Old_Geezer 13 days ago

London for me.

TheBosaMatic 13 days ago

thielen was elite and addison was great before kirk got hurt

aweldon 13 days ago

To think teams can, especially one as incompetent as NYJ, can bring in a top QB to lead their franchise out of thin air is funny

aweldon 13 days ago

But if we were to bet who plays longer, I'm going Kirk

aweldon 13 days ago

The context of the question is important. Who am I going to value higher with similar production? Obviously the one tied to the younger QB in a more stable regime

aweldon 13 days ago

One is 4 years younger with a offensive scheme from the McVay tree. Could be a whole new regime in NY. It's a no brainer to me.

aweldon 13 days ago

London. Younger QB is the tie breaker

nwk11 13 days ago

London all day because of QB situation. People say Wilson has been better but they’ve both done virtually the same thing. London had more target competition and played in a run first offense. I’ll never understand people putting them in separate tiers

🕒 Latest
Noga2003 12 days ago

wilson and it’s not close

samyesco08 12 days ago

london

samyesco08 12 days ago

londond and Kirk gonna be insane

Noga2003 12 days ago

i don’t care that rodgers is older kirk is coming off a torn acl and he’s not young atlanta has a more competitive division in a way because new england is going to be a bottom five type team so the defenses are going to play harder and wilson has shown that with the dog crap play of zack wilson mike white and trevor simian he can get it done unlike london who was unable to play better than his qb play with subjectively better qb play in hinicky and ridder

SmashFantastik 12 days ago

Both studs

Gee whizzy for me

I’ve always liked him better

trade
Joxley85  •  1 minute ago

12 Team SF, Full PPR (weakest in the WR group) and have J.Connor as RB3. I have pick 1.04 (take Nabers/Daniels) Or Trade back 1.09 & 1.12 for Worthy/McConkey & Benson

astronamicall  •  55 minutes ago

12 Team SF PPR | A) 25 1st and 2nd (Mid) B) 1.11 (Likely to be BTJ or Worthy) and Wicks

trade
kingjuno33  •  2 hours ago

10 team sf trade Baker Myfield and 25 5th receive 25 late 1st t burks my other qbs are Lamar t law kyler

trade
mattech12  •  3 hours ago

10team Start 9 SF league: I have WRs: Garrett Wilson, Aiyuk, London, Dell and Rice I have the 1.07, realistically who can I add to the 1.07 for J. Chase?

trade
Z-HORN  •  3 hours ago

A)Jayden Reed B) K Coleman

trade
OldeManStrength  •  3 hours ago

Got an offer of Tee Higgins and Corley for Drake London. I really don’t want Corley. How far apart is a counter of Higgins and Mixon for London? 14 team 1qb por

trade
Glass83  •  3 hours ago

12 Man Superflex Dynasty PPR A) Garret Wilson B) 25 early 1st/25 early 2nd/ 27 mid first

trade
lcclax24  •  4 hours ago

12 tm SF PPR: Jonathon Brooks or Cook and Kendre Miller?