Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
johngoetze  •  13 days ago
trade

Dynasty 12 team ppr (no SF, no TE prem) Context: my team is good, but not great. Been a top 3-5 team for the past 3 years but can never beat the best teams. So I’m considering selling some pieces and starting a short 1-2 year rebuild. I was offered: 1.06, 2025 early-mid 1st, 3.01 For: AJ Brown, 2.07, 2.11

🔥 Hot Takes
Townies1 13 days ago

All u need is ur guys to have a big week at right time

A440 13 days ago

It’s worth noting though, you don’t need to sell everything now. They’re worth more in season. You just want to sell enough so you don’t start out winning a lot.

A440 13 days ago

I immediately thought, take out the 2.07 and that works, then came in and that’s what everyone was saying. Typically, I’d say next year’s firsts are equivalent to this year’s seconds because of TVM, but in this case, you don’t actually want the meantime production (only hurts your capital for next year). Since you’re projecting early-mid, that is a perfectly good trade for your situation if you remove the 2.07

BrendonH 13 days ago

AJB is worth a 1st and early 2nd/late 1st. I’d be fine with both 1sts for AJB and the 2.11 but I don’t love it tbh

🕒 Latest
Townies1 13 days ago

Dk is a wr 3 .Reed nice piece

Townies1 13 days ago

Maybe use a later pick on older wr like Keenan allen

Townies1 13 days ago

People underestimate short term high production guys

Townies1 13 days ago

Over value ever rookie wr in draft

Townies1 13 days ago

See if u can get Diggs..a guy I like u may get cheap Jacoby meyers

Townies1 13 days ago

Keep moving foreward n be patient

Townies1 13 days ago

U definately don't start rebuilding

trade
TClimber68  •  1 minute ago

I am in a 10 team dynasty, 2 qb, full PPR league. I have the 1:05, Iam in need of another qb. Should I trade the 1:05 for Bryce Young, 2025 1st, this years 208 and 209?

trade
Machchiken  •  1 minute ago

Would you rather have Drake London or Malik Neighbors in dynasty

trade
LandoLakes75  •  5 minutes ago

12 Team SF Startup A) 6.09 B) 11.05, 12.07, 13.05

trade
VaultDwellers  •  7 minutes ago

12 Team Dynasty PPR What value in picks would you give these players?... 1. Garrett Wilson 2. Chris Olave 3. Drake London 4. George Pickens 5. JSN And who would you most readily sell?

trade
TheStunners316  •  15 minutes ago

1 QB half PPR Trade Bijan and get Nico Collins, Jordan Addison and a 2025 mid foray most likely. Should I do it? My other WR’s worth mentioning ate Pittman Evans and Shakir My other RBs worth mentioning are Pacheco and J Williams

trade
Guiseppe  •  23 minutes ago

Who would you rather have? Drake Maye, JJ Mcarthy, or Trevor Lawrence?

trade
john4ducks  •  38 minutes ago

12 team 1 QB PPR A) Gabe Davis B) Michael Wilson Have that offer straight up, which side do you like?

waiver
murr2222  •  40 minutes ago

Just finished our 10 team 4 round rookie draft. Braelon Allen and Luke McCaffery went undrafted. I’m the hall owner with not much depth at RB. How much Faab should I spend at trying to get these guys? 100 faab budget