Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
murr2222  •  13 days ago
waiver

Just finished our 10 team 4 round rookie draft. Braelon Allen and Luke McCaffery went undrafted. I’m the hall owner with not much depth at RB. How much Faab should I spend at trying to get these guys? 100 faab budget

🕒 Latest
HansYolo 13 days ago

$3

HansYolo 13 days ago

do you have an offseason FAAB budget that will reset at the beginning of the season? Cause if that's the case, go crazy and get those guys. But I'd want to leave a significant portion of my FAAB for in season pick ups

Golle 13 days ago

Id go 5-10 for each

Golle 13 days ago

@murr2222

HansYolo 13 days ago

Then yeah, throw $20 at each player

murr2222 13 days ago

I feel like everyone in my league is going to do that. Is it common to have guys you pick up in preseason

Curdog1023 13 days ago

$100

RentFree  •  8 minutes ago

Why is Deshaun Watson worth anything this season, or not?

trade
AllStarBenjamin  •  12 minutes ago

Still torn on if I should trade Pacheco for Soears, ‘25 2nd & ‘26 3rd. I’ve got Taylor, Hall & White at RB. 10-team SF PPR Dynasty.

trade
JDUB613  •  15 minutes ago

12 team SF start up. TEP. We will do the Vet draft followed my the rookie draft. I have the 12th spot picking last, therefore I will pick first in the rookie draft. So I would be getting Caleb I trade my 25 1st and my 6th rd pick in the start up for a 3rd rd pick in the start up to draft Tua? My other QB I drafted was Herbert. It's 3rd round reversal so I drafted Amon and Garret Wilson.

trade
BerlinStags  •  16 minutes ago

12 tm hppr SF dynasty start 10. Last year's Champ. There are two possible trades on the table. Would you entertain one of these and if yes, which one do you prefer? Trade A: Give ETN + 1.12, Get N. Collins + 1.06. Trade B: Give 1.11 + 1.12 + Roshon Johnson, Get Flowers + 1.10 (I'd ask for 2.03 or 25 2nd back). Team in comments.

mattborges  •  18 minutes ago

Should I trade away Marvin Harrison and 2025 2nd for Aaron jones, Diontae Johnson, 2025 1st and 2025 2nd. My other WRs are Lamb, Aiyuk, Tank Dell, Terry McLaurin, Jeudy

trade
gregorykerr88  •  25 minutes ago

I traded away J Chase and Zack Moss. I received 2024 1.03, 1.07, 1.12 and Zamir White. 12 team PPR My team before the trade was QB burrow/goff RB breece RB j. Taylor WR puka WR Chase TE McBride/pitts W/R/T Olave W/R/T garret Wilson/zay flowers/jsn Thoughts? Did I get enough for Chase? Bad idea since I’m a contender?

trade
Milesgaming35  •  30 minutes ago

TEP / Dynasty A) Muscgrave B) Schultz *how close is it for you?

trade
jhagg93  •  39 minutes ago

My: Lamar Achane 3.04 For his: Josh Allen Singletary 2.02