JOIN IN
FF Advice
ALXB  •  13 days ago

Nico Collins or Tank Dell in dynasty

🔥 Hot Takes
johngoetze 13 days ago

I’ll take Dell

level_5_boss 13 days ago

This is easy Tank for me. We seen what he has done when active on the field and CJ asked for him specificially to be on the team. It is going to be his favorite target, other wr be damned.

A440 13 days ago

There’s plenty of small receivers who perform at a high level for very long times. While it is a risk, it’s not that big a risk until it is.

🕒 Latest
A440 13 days ago

Well…first, there seems to be some disagreement on his height. Some have him at 5’8 some at 5’10”. He looks 5’8, but that’s not saying much while he’s playing. However tall he is, I can say with full confidence, that he uses every ounce of his size to his advantage quite well

samyesco08 13 days ago

Nicooo

burgess1028 13 days ago

At cost, Tank Dell

biglloyd555 13 days ago

I like tank and I don’t think it’s really even close. Tank is strouds hand picked dude.

AmonAMission76 13 days ago

100% Nico

Brax 13 days ago

Nico for me

PhenomenonJon 13 days ago

Tank for me

trade
john4ducks  •  10 minutes ago

12 team 1 QB PPR A) Gabe Davis B) Michael Wilson Have that offer straight up, which side do you like?

waiver
murr2222  •  11 minutes ago

Just finished our 10 team 4 round rookie draft. Braelon Allen and Luke McCaffery went undrafted. I’m the hall owner with not much depth at RB. How much Faab should I spend at trying to get these guys? 100 faab budget

Bavable  •  13 minutes ago

JJ McCarthy or Jaden Daniels who's the better take here?! 

kingjuno33  •  24 minutes ago

10 team sf lmk what you think of how I drafted. stacked at qb 1.3. nabers 1.4 traded it for aiyuk and 2.2witch ended up being BTJ. 2.4 k. Coleman 3.4 Jalen Wright 3.6 jayLynn Polk 4.4 Shipley 4.6 estime 5.4 Rasheen ali thoughts?

misc
allbarkley  •  37 minutes ago

So I'm looking to change my dynasty league name since it's going on year 5 and looking to continue. Was wondering was some creative league names were created

SugarShane2  •  37 minutes ago

Marshawn Lloyd or Jaylen Wright in dynasty?

trade
CoachDoyle  •  44 minutes ago

Got offered Olave and 25 3rd for Tyjae spears, Diontae johnson, and 26 1st. Thoughts?

trade
CaBucki20  •  56 minutes ago

The league is a 14 tm ppr sf .5 TEP I have laporta who I’m keeping McBride and Hock Njoku Mayer I took MHJ at 1.01 The 1.02 is OTB What do I need to add to hock or McBride to get the 1.02?