Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
sagethecageman  •  13 days ago

I’m the comish for 2 dynasty leagues, in both leagues we all started dynasty for the first time together. For last years rookie drafts we waited until the start of the season to draft. What do you guys usually do ? I like the idea of drafting right after the nfl draft and having a slow draft giving opportunity to trade picks and what not.

🔥 Hot Takes
garden91 13 days ago

Slow draft a week after the draft

🕒 Latest
garden91 13 days ago

Exactly what you just said

otr3bor26 13 days ago

Slow draft after mini camps otas etc but before all the preseason games

jimmikmik 12 days ago

I personally like drafting around training camp or the start of preseason but it’s really down to preference per each individual leagueb

jimmikmik 12 days ago

We also try to do in person rookie draft each year for those who can make it. Usually 10 minute timers for round one to get trade discussions happening, 5 for round 2 and 3 mins for rounds 3/4

TheRisingRams 12 days ago

I do a 5-7 Hour draft like a week or so after the league is full… Then I have a rookie draft after (after the NFL Draft as well)

TrinBunz  •  25 seconds ago

Buddy offered me tee higgins and waddle for my olave and zamir white and a 2nd, my 2nd flex would be between guys like diontae and najee if i keep olave, should i pull the trigger or hold

Spendizzle  •  1 minute ago

Joe Mixon or the 2.01 in a 10 team sf

rate
Burlierhydra601  •  7 minutes ago

where do we see Christian Kirk in terms of value?

trade
BBAN7  •  10 minutes ago

12 Team 1QB PPR (I have Cook, Saquon, & Henry) Kyren Williams Or 1.06 2.03

DenverDucks  •  18 minutes ago

Startup draft 12 team SF start 11 PPR Need another TE (drafted Andrews) Take Muth or Likely?

TrinBunz  •  19 minutes ago

So do we think franklin will be denvers wr1 if sutton leaves? And surely they play bo right?

trade
JacobBeast21  •  21 minutes ago

I’m the jaguars in a league and I’m trying to decide who to pick in a rookie draft, I already have worthy and now I’m otc again, it’s mostly defensive players left. Who should I target?

trade
jcappa44  •  23 minutes ago

12 man PPR Dynasty 1QB TRADE 1.05 & 1.08 For 1.02 I’m leaning towards keeping both picks. But am intrigued by the opportunity to land odunze.