Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
BBAN7  •  20 days ago
trade

12 Team 1QB PPR (I have Cook, Saquon, & Henry) Kyren Williams Or 1.06 2.03

🕒 Latest
Kebel 20 days ago

That's tough. But when someone with the pedigree of Kyren is in the mix, I tend to side with the sure thing.

Spendizzle 20 days ago

The picks are looking tempting there

cwmoorez 20 days ago

I agree with Kabel, except Im not as sure about Kyren, lol, I don't expect him to do what he did last year, and I'm not 100% sure, sorry, but I think the Rams drafted a RB, I would take Kyren but i could argue either side so...

trade
bcollins0122  •  2 minutes ago

12T 1QB PPR A manager offered me Lamar Jackson for early 2025 2nd (proj 2.01-2.03) + 2027 1st. Only QB is TLaw. Worth the future draft capital?

trade
cjgill14  •  5 minutes ago

Would you trade DJ Moore, Javonte Williams and Pick 4.01 for Rachaad White and 1.06? Current team 1QB ppr: Kyler, Goff ETN, James Cook JJ, Waddle, Hollywood, Gabe Davis Kincaid, McBride

JayCutl  •  13 minutes ago

lol has anyone else seen Joe Burrow’s new hair? At first I thought this can’t be real but apparently it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bro looks like Anakin Skywalker

raythelegend  •  27 minutes ago

Good morning everyone! Buy point is very similar but who would your 1-2 be between Olave and Waddle long term. (Looking to buy and hold for a couple years)

trade
SHUTurMUTH  •  33 minutes ago

With the 3.06. Hppr. 1 qb Javon baker Bo nix Ray Davis Estime Thoughts and opinions please.

misc
VaultDwellers  •  41 minutes ago

How would you rank the following wide receivers: • Malachi Corley • Jermaine Burton • Jalen McMillan

trade
SMOOVELTON  •  44 minutes ago

🚨 I was offered Justin Herbert & Drake Maye For Jayden Daniels & Brock Purdy Should I accept, counter, or Decline ???

trade
Piazza535  •  47 minutes ago

Saquon or Gibbs? I know Gibbs long term but if in a win now would you still prefer gibbs? I have Saquon and am thinking of trying to swap for Gibbs