Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
rigo2020201  •  1 month ago

How do we feel about Evan Hull and Tommy Tremble in dynasty for long term? Just picked them up and like there upside

πŸ”₯ Hot Takes
ChefBoyRPete 1 month ago

Tremble for me is a roster clogger, I would drop him. I don't believe he was known for his pass catching ability. Evan hull on the other hand nothing more than a handcuff. I do like his game and he's extremely athletic. I do believe he deserves a roster spot in deeper leagues. However, he is coming off a significant injury. Acl if I remember correctly. Also he's a day 3 pick if I recall. Making him expendable. So he would have to survive the draft as well. I can't imagine the colts don't bring in competition... and AR is going to somewhat limit the run game to a degree. All in all. Hull is a deep stash lottery ticket with a difficult path to relevance, if you have a roster spot keep. Tremble is best left in the waiver in my opinion

πŸ•’ Latest
GlewisWinz78 1 month ago

Cut both

CheeseburgerWalrus1 1 month ago

@rigo2020201 both likely roster cloggers unless your bench is like 15+

TouchdownNinja 1 month ago

πŸ₯œπŸ₯œπŸ₯œ

TIPS 1 month ago

Cut worthy candidates

danielle591  •  1 minute ago

I got my plays from a group I subscribed to and they've been making my bank rolling daily. Ima send you an invite if you want to tail them too

trade
DrSteveBrule2  •  5 minutes ago

12T SF PPR Have Love Tua Carr and 1.06 Maye, McCarthy, or Worthy?

ryandavenp0rt  •  6 minutes ago

2QB ppr I have the 1.02 and I’m thinking of training down. Knowing the guy at the 1.05 wants qb, am I asking for too much? 1.02 for the 1.05, Laporta, Reed I need TE

trade
LandoLakes75  •  11 minutes ago

12 Team SF rebuild A) 1.11 B) 25’ first, 25’ second, and Keaton Mitchell

AndyFernandez  •  11 minutes ago

Picks 1.01 1.02 1.05 1.07 1.10 2.01. What should my draft look like?! PPR 1QB I have love and Levis at QB and missing wrs and rbs

FearDaReaper23  •  12 minutes ago

Dynasty SF 10 man AR Dak ETN Or Mahomes 1.05 Derrick henry

SAMSQUANCHE  •  32 minutes ago

I’m on the clock, 12 team superflex. Current QBs are Kyler, Levi’s and Daniel jones. I have the next two picks and I could grab Bo Nix and Franklin, or Franklin and Keon Coleman, thoughts?

EdsBackpack  •  42 minutes ago

Dynasty SF .5 TEP: McCarthy or Bowers?