JJ

Todd28 15 days ago

JJ

Todd28 15 days ago

If it was a full TEP I may then consider Bower

BoscoKid3 15 days ago

jj easy

k1dicarus 15 days ago

The optimistic upside outcome of JJM is that he becomes who he is replacing, Kirk Cousins, and with most rookie qbs that is a risky bet. For my $ it’s Bowers every time. His production and analytical profile is nearly flawless, conversely JJM is not and people for whatever reason reason are getting way over their skis with him based solely on draft capital and landing spot. He was considered the 1.07-1.09 before the draft and that hasn’t changed for me.

trade
patomicBombs  •  41 seconds ago

In a 10 team SF league what would you give up for Lamb?

trade
Money1789  •  1 minute ago

12 team superflex full ppr dynasty league My qbs are Mahomes Herbert and Goff. Would you trade one of them or just hold them? I do need rb help I'm set at wr and te. Any advice would be appreciated thanks.

JayCutl  •  34 minutes ago

I’m hoping that Pittsburgh plays Denver either week 1 or week 2 and l hope Pittsburgh wins to l hope Russ cooks DEN secondary and afterwards I which if Pittsburgh beats them lm gonna be talking so much shit about Sean Payton while smoking that good shit Lol 😂

trade
Maverick412  •  38 minutes ago

What a a realistic offer for the 1.01 in a start up dynasty league?

trade
TheFightingKoala  •  55 minutes ago

1qb ppr I'd be giving up jonathan taylor and 2026 2nd for the 1.04 Im flush at running back but could use a wr. Should i pull the trigger?

trade
Czajkowski  •  57 minutes ago

12 man, PPR, Dynasty Superflex. Trade away Mostert and my 1.03, to receive Breece Hall and 1.07? Smash yes?!

KingYenko  •  1 hour ago

12 team single qb dynasty 0.5 tep If you’re an Achane owner and have good wr depth would you give up Jsn and a 3rd for Jaylen wright?

misc
ivanblan  •  1 hour ago

1.06, Rice or Godwin, Mike Williams, 2.02