Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
BountyHunters5  •  1 month ago
trade

1QB .5 ppr dynasty Contender with only bijan and breece as my main rbs. Trade Away TLaw for mixon as my rb3?

🔥 Hot Takes
jnastars 1 month ago

I wouldn't, but depends on your other QBs. That's a solid duo right there so you're likely never putting Mixon in unless those two have a BYE. So you'd be buying someone purely in case one of the two goes down with an injury. And that makes sense. But personally I think I'd hold off until that injury actually happens. I think TLaw has low value right now while Mixons value is pretty high so that could bite you later on

jnastars 1 month ago

Anecdotal, but I have one team that made it deep into the playoffs off of just Tony Pollard at RB. And the other teams weren't easy. It can happen...

🕒 Latest
jameslock12 1 month ago

Who is ready to hit $14k with $20 tonight Interested should send a friend request or message me directly to get the picks immediately

garden91 1 month ago

Who’s your other QBs?

gregsabo 1 month ago

@masonh079 @Sleeper

BountyHunters5 1 month ago

@garden91 lamar jack

BountyHunters5 1 month ago

And Bryce young 🤦🏾‍♂️

gregsabo 1 month ago

I would hold til in season and you can see mixon will actually produce this year.

gregsabo 1 month ago

Or if he gets injured pre season you just lost a great young qb

trade
GreggyBys  •  1 second ago

10 team SF I have Zeke, what would you pay in picks to acquire Dowdle?

cgetz23  •  3 minutes ago

Who do you see as the most underrated rookies on the board in this year's rookie draft?

SpartySteve  •  5 minutes ago

Is MHJ more or less valuable as the de facto 1.01 than Bijan was last year? There were some monster deals for the 23’ 1.01 and curious what the 24’ 1.01 could bring.

hijackcollins  •  25 minutes ago

Will draft as soon as full . 12 team dynasty PPR SF Start 10 rookies included . Drafting as soon as everyone's paid .

trade
wesside23  •  34 minutes ago

A: Purdy B: 2026 2nd & 3rd 10 team, PPR, Dynasty, SF

trade
ousaw2  •  36 minutes ago

Dynasty SF 10 tm 1.5TE Prem Who do I draft? Or trade for? Have the 1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.05, 2.02 & 2.05.

trade
I_Like_TDs  •  53 minutes ago

Dynasty SF Best Ball A) 1.01 + G. Wilson B) JJ, Fields, 2.01 Worth moving JJ for that or stay put?

trade
SnowWolf900  •  54 minutes ago

Would you trade jaylen Warren for a 2.04? Ppr no sf, I don't have many rbs