Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
ousaw2  •  17 days ago
trade

Dynasty SF 10 tm 1.5TE Prem Who do I draft? Or trade for? Have the 1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.05, 2.02 & 2.05.

🔥 Hot Takes
cwmoorez 17 days ago

I would see if I could get Kyler for the 1.05, may have to add a second round pick or player Addison is selling good I think, I would hold the pick I need to get Harrison and trade the other two firsts for veteran receivers maybe Amon or AJ Brown and I would bet you can get Benson or a running back you like with a second round pick, i would also be looking to get a running back with out paying a lot, I like Conner, and Williams in Denver

Curdog1023 17 days ago

Mhj 1 Nabers2 trade back the 3 or go qb Get best available at 5 (hopefully QB slips to here)

aweldon 17 days ago

Caleb, MHJ, Nabers, move the rest of the picks for a top RB and should be able to compete this yr

iaro 17 days ago

Williams, mhj, Malik, and then maye or Daniels at 5 who ever is left

A440 17 days ago

Williams, MHJ, Odunze/Nabers (preference dependent) Bowers or Nabers/Odunze Best QB Best RB

🕒 Latest
ousaw2 17 days ago

QB: A.Rich, Fields, Pickett RB: Pollard, Walker, Zamir, Kelley, Gainwell WR: Aiyuk, Addison, G.Wilson, Adams, Godwin, Dotson, Elijah Moore, TE: Kincaid, Njoku, Frierrmuth, Dulchich

trade
Joseeph  •  3 minutes ago

.5 dynasty Treylon Burks for Javonte Williams. I have WR depth. Only RBs are Bijan and Breece Hall

trade
DWest31  •  5 minutes ago

So my team is a playoff contender, but not quite championship contender yet. League is 10 man SF. My Team: starting lineup QB: Tlaw RB: Bijan RB: Karen Williams Wr: Higgins Wr: Waddle Wr: Pickens TE: Engram Flex: Najee Flex: Friermuth SF: Bryce Young. Should I trade TLaw, Bijan & 2025 1st and 2nd for Lamar?

_Jagger_  •  6 minutes ago

need one ... Ajones or Stevenson... and why ?

D1Soccer22  •  8 minutes ago

I have pick 2.08 with pearsall, mitchell, polk, and franklin still available, who do yall think I should take? Honestly not needing production this year but for the future.

Rotofanatic  •  14 minutes ago

Which qb do you think most likely plays the whole year as the starter geno Russell Wilson Daniel jones minshew/aiden ? Need 3rd qb 12 team sf

CryptoJosh  •  17 minutes ago

I have the 1st and 4th pick…. Harrison JR with the 1st…. What should I do with the 4th if the top 3 WR are off the board?!?

misc
mattmeehan  •  27 minutes ago

As league commissioner, can I limit the amount of years of draft picks my league can see? For example we drafted the 2024 rookie draft and now can see the 2027 picks, is there a way to delete those picks?

trade
gshanebrook25  •  30 minutes ago

Dynasty SF A. Love and cooper or Purdy and cooper B. Daniel jones, olave, Brooks