Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
sycopathicsyco  •  29 days ago

What do you all think about the rb class this year thinking of drafting a couple in the middle of round 1 with 1.5 and 1.6 1qb league 12 team. 5ppr

🕒 Latest
TIPS 29 days ago

I’d rather take the QBs

GlewisWinz78 29 days ago

I can see 1 being 1 or 2 a top 15rb

ZingMaster 29 days ago

Not in this draft class. Trade those picks for a proven young RB. @sycopathicsyco

zakainsworth 29 days ago

I like a handful of the rbs but I’m not sure I would draft any of them that early

ruckus 29 days ago

I wouldn’t draft one that early but sure as shit everyone will lose their mind if benson or brooks goes to Dallas. Everyone on this app saying it’s a weak class just repeat what their podcasts say and just watch highlight reels. Kyren Williams was supposed to be average at best and went to the right situation. You never know

ruckus 29 days ago

Use your 1.5 on bowers if he’s there or trade back a couple spots and snag an extra second. I’m assuming rbs in 1qb will start to go 1.09-1.10

BigSken07 29 days ago

I agree with @ZingMaster. Instead of reaching for RBs just trade one or both of those picks for younger proven guys

howiefltrsnatch  •  3 minutes ago

Is Blake Corum a threat to Kyren Williams?

misc
jimmikmik  •  10 minutes ago

RIP this RB class. Brooks and Benson the only viable RBs. Everyone else with absolute garbage landing spots.

trade
Hibboisthebest1  •  17 minutes ago

What draft pick can I get for terry McLaurin in a 12 team superflex yapl think

MeeseekNdestroy  •  19 minutes ago

Best landing spots so far?

trade
RogueItachi  •  23 minutes ago

1QB 12 team Need RB. All rookies already gone A: 2.02, late25 2nd B: Najee Harris

FearDaReaper23  •  33 minutes ago

Dynasty SF 12 man half ppr Achane Barkley Or 1.04 2.02

AngryD  •  36 minutes ago

Achane owner. I hate the dolphins. That is all. Why Jaylen Wright..

trade
Bigkratos123  •  52 minutes ago

0.5PPR 1 QB 10 man league A) Pick 1.10 Or B) Jayden Reed