Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
howiefltrsnatch  •  12 days ago

Is Blake Corum a threat to Kyren Williams?

🔥 Hot Takes
therealSeal 12 days ago

Does the pope shit in the woods?

🕒 Latest
Steven 12 days ago

He’s the back to own in dynasty

gregsabo 12 days ago

yes

howiefltrsnatch 12 days ago

I have a chance to keep Kyren in the 11th rd and then moves up to the 10th rd next year. Should I do that?

aweldon 12 days ago

Not as much as ppl think. Superior in pass pro with a injury prone QB approaching 40. He'll take early down work but the high value touches are still with Kyren

gregsabo 12 days ago

rams usuall just give all the carries to one guy so if kyren stays on the field he should be fine.

AJTOP 12 days ago

It would surprise me if Corum takes it. but, kyren was a 5th, I think. Corum had a golden chair at U of M. Kenny Walker he is not.

ncaafan1 12 days ago

No.

trade
AnthonyDodge  •  24 seconds ago

Dynasty 1QB league, I’m more of a win now team. which side do you prefer? A: Mahomes and Aaron jones B: Lamar, 2025 late 1st, 2024 3.02 and 3.09

misc
Evan2k  •  8 minutes ago

10 super flex new league 9 round rashee rice still available should I take him with everything going on with him

Z-HORN  •  13 minutes ago

Baker Mayfield - Trying to figure out if buying him is a 1 year fill in move, or if he has potential to retain a starting job. Can I get a superflex pick value on him as well?

JailerC8  •  24 minutes ago

Achane or 1.09? 1QB 10 team, i have breece, gibbs, kyren, achane, pierce. Would use the pick on caleb or ladd

trade
JonathanChacon  •  24 minutes ago

A) Odunze B) Collins, 26’ 1st I have Tank Dell on the roster

blake3  •  28 minutes ago

I’m thinking of trading away R.White for Jonathan Brooks in PPR super flex dynasty what is fair to ask for on top of brooks? 

trade
DrPhilly  •  41 minutes ago

Traded 1:09 and Mike Evans Received Achane and 5:10 Who wins?

johnathan02  •  49 minutes ago

Njoku for Freiermuth and 25 3rd which side wins