Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Carcar2nuts  •  1 month ago
rate

QB Dak Prescott, CJ stroud Trevor Lawrence Zach Wilson RB Jonathon Taylor, Alvin Kamara, Rico Dowdle, Zamir white, deuce Vaughn, Sean Tucker WR Davante adams, Jahan Dotson, Demario Douglas, AT Perry, Darnell Mooney, Jalen Tolbert , Treylon Burks, Justyn Ross, Jameson Williams, Skyy Moore TE Sam Laporta, Jake Ferguson, Isiah likely, Hunter Henry, Luke schoonmaker Have 1.01, 1.05, 2.01, 2.05 picks Interested to know what yall think about my team- how to improve but also who or, position to target with my draft picks

🔥 Hot Takes
HansYolo 1 month ago

Target WR with draft picks. MHJr should be the 1.01 for sure and look for Odunze at 1.05 if possible. Trading one of your QBs for a positional upgrade at WR or RB would be an idea as well.

Carcar2nuts 1 month ago

@HansYolo @NoSnarf thanks y’all

🕒 Latest
NoSnarf 1 month ago

Yeah get Marvin and the Rome depending on the team he lands with

NoSnarf 1 month ago

You need receievers

ZingMaster 1 month ago

Keep CJ, TLaw, Taylor, and LaPorta. Take MHJ at 1.01. Trade/pkg Dak, Adams, Kamara, and any other players to get younger proven WR'S 1st or RB'S 2nd. Take a QB at 1.05 and draft BPA with the rest of your picks. @Carcar2nuts

HurtsLocker09  •  50 minutes ago

Who do I take with the 2.06 A) Adonai B) Polk C) Pearsell

EvilEmpire4  •  1 hour ago

Who is this years Puka? Anyone have a late round flyer they like?

PurpleSoxFox  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty 1qb: I have the 24 1.02, 1.07, and 1.09. A league mate has 24 1.03, 1.08, and 1.10. I was planning on taking Nabers 1.02, but after the nfl draft, I realized there is a fair chance of me grabbing Caleb Williams at 1.07. If I grab Caleb, I might as well complete the Dynasty stack with Rome. Should I Keep the 1.02 and draft IMO the best player available (most likely) Nabers Or Propose to trade down from 1.02 to 1.03, grab a little extra value, and try to complete the stack with Rome and Caleb

rate
anon313  •  1 hour ago

I have the 1.02, 2.02, 2.09, 3.01, 3.02, 3.04, 4.02, 4.06 Are these good assets? Rebuilding 10 man dynasty

EdsBackpack  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty: Keon or Benson?

trade
otlraiders  •  2 hours ago

I am in a different type of league where we only get points for Touch Downs scored and no other stats count. Taking that into consideration which side you like? And it’s a 14 team dynasty league no SF. Waddle Or Addison & Mostert

RB17  •  2 hours ago

12T SF PPR Dynasty Ladd or Worthy?

NicNoc  •  3 hours ago

Got the picks 1.01;1.03;1.06 Need in all parts (only players in position Lawrence (qb) freiermuth (te), high need WR) Who should I pick MHJ - Odunze - Brooks (RB) MHJ - Caleb - Brooks MHJ - Bowers- another WR MHJ - Caleb - WR Thanks✌🏼