Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
PurpleSoxFox  •  16 days ago

Dynasty 1qb: I have the 24 1.02, 1.07, and 1.09. A league mate has 24 1.03, 1.08, and 1.10. I was planning on taking Nabers 1.02, but after the nfl draft, I realized there is a fair chance of me grabbing Caleb Williams at 1.07. If I grab Caleb, I might as well complete the Dynasty stack with Rome. Should I Keep the 1.02 and draft IMO the best player available (most likely) Nabers Or Propose to trade down from 1.02 to 1.03, grab a little extra value, and try to complete the stack with Rome and Caleb

🔥 Hot Takes
A440 15 days ago

I actually like Rome more than Nabers mainly due to stability of situation (I see them as 1a and 1b talent wise, so the deciding value is in stability). I probably wouldn’t draft Williams at 7, but to each their own.

CheeseburgerWalrus1 16 days ago

@PurpleSoxFox keep 1.02 and take Nabers. That stack means nothing lol

Maverick412  •  7 minutes ago

Who do I draft between Achane and Pacheco? Just a little worried about Achane staying healthy. I already have Kyren and Rashaad White. 10 team, sf dynasty.

trade
SaschaK27  •  10 minutes ago

Dynasty League Get Pickens give Diggs and 2025 2nd round pick Good Deal?

trade
TheBish  •  25 minutes ago

Dynasty Superflex Give Pacheco Get Pickens and 2.03 Pick are 1.05, 2.05, and 3.05 this year. Next years are 2 firsts (1 early), 1 2nd, 1 3rd Rb’s are Gibbs, Walker, Z White, Warren, Spears, Chandler, Hubbard Wr’s are JJ, Puka, Flowers, Watson, Palmer I’m thinking take it. Draft an Rb at 2.05 and get better at wr.

KingYenko  •  36 minutes ago

I see a lot of people selling javonte and rahmondre. Why is everyone out on them and Wouldnt it be worth it to hold to see where they go in FA in the off season rather than sell at a dip in price right now? Javonte came back early as hell from a bad knee injury and still did pretty decent why is everyone shipping him off?

waiver
DrGusGould  •  1 hour ago

Drop Engram for Goedert (PPR)? Got Smith already.

Rmims33  •  4 hours ago

1 QB 12 team, no TEP: I’ve already asked RBs but just hoping to get some more opinions. I’m OTC at 2.10. Trying to choose between Wilson, Corley or even Burton for CIN. Who do you take and why?

misc
Npot11  •  6 hours ago

Thoughts on what I should do w 1.01, 1.06 and 1.10 in my dynasty SF league, 14 teams (roster is below)? QB C. Stroud RB J. Mixon RB R. Stevenson WR D. Moore WR J. Waddle WR J. Smith-Njigba TE M. Andrews FLEX J. Reed FLEX D. Johnson SF D. Watson K. Miller W. Robinson A. Pierce T. Palmer P. Washington 1 2024 3rd 3 2025 1sts 4 2025 2nds 3 2025 3rds 1 2025 4th

EdsBackpack  •  7 hours ago

Rookies +1 TEP: J. Sanders or Jaylen Wright?