Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Leagues
BIGDNRG  •  13 days ago
Announcement

Be Careful! Caught a ring of cheaters if your in a league with mashedtaters, PatriotsFan617, Qkwhddns, Guazon, phillystyleswag, EdsBackpack, thehoffa, udumbass, ethiopianthunda-Possibly More!

🔥 Hot Takes
jkap86 13 days ago

One week till draft - I thought the wait would be tough but this is helping

mikeglennonthegoat 13 days ago

ive played with almost all these guys and never had any issues, show some proof or respectfully fuck off

b1gdawgg 12 days ago

You work four years to make what I do in one

PatriotsFan617 12 days ago

But because of this bullshit we became friends against a common enemy

EdsBackpack 12 days ago

He no cheater, just drafts my guys

EdsBackpack 12 days ago

I don't like my name randomly trying to be tarnished by a random I don't even know

phillystyleswag 12 days ago

I may have an addiction but I am not a cheater!

EdsBackpack 12 days ago

And if I'm cheating I'm not doing it right by losing

jelly292 12 days ago

You've offended Ed and his backpack @BIGDNRG not cool

Jorrdohh 12 days ago

People out here fighting for their lives😭

🕒 Latest
b1gdawgg 12 days ago

For real, win now and later. It’s just upsetting that @BIGDNRG caused this ruckus and blamed other people, just to end up admitting to needing the money kept in LS. I personally feel for the guy financially because he mentioned inflation is hurting him bad but there’s no reason for all this drama.

BIGDNRG 12 days ago

And since Bigdawg wants to be the one to make comments now and push this false financial narrative. Ill start with your leagues... 😁

b1gdawgg 11 days ago

Get started homie, that’s a lot of messaging. You said this 8 hours ago and I haven’t seen shit. If this is the way you act at your job I can see why your broke, you have to follow through on commitments @BIGDNRG

Qkrwhddns 11 days ago

For anyone that's seeing this and wondering what the fuck is going on I'll save you some time so that you don't need to scroll through 500 messages 1. Paranoid commiss mandates 12 members to be on zoom cause he's worried about burners and cheating. We had 11 the first day and he refused to start and pushed back a day. This was when I left cause I didnt have time the 2nd day 2. League finally begins, a handful of trades go down and he doesn't like it and throws a fit and kicks people out 3. People complain, he threatens to hold the funds on leaguesafe 4. Things get serious so he deletes the league and then makes this clown post, bringing in people like me and edsbackpack who weren't even in the draft All evidence he has is people being in leagues together (happens, if you aren't only in one league like he is) claims he found same IP (you literally saw everyone on zoom) and has reported to his "sources" at sleeper. So basically we have 4 people colluding to steal his $100 a year. Divided by 4, each guy would make about 8 cents a day. Dude is a clown with some obvious mental issues. Nothing more to see here folks. Move on

Qkrwhddns 11 days ago

@DWilliams refunds were issued. But I'm sure he knew leaguesafe was gonna overrule him. Not like he did it out of responsibility, and this is why it's safe to use LS

SergeTheGreat 11 days ago

Dude is a joke

johnthegool 11 days ago

Let's keep catching it up

PaidDynasty
BudKnight  •  24 minutes ago

Draft when complete and paied Slow draft Seperate Rookie draft (pick Rookie draft Spot in start up draft) 0.5 RB per Catch 1.0 WR per Catch 1.5 TE per Catch 25 und pay in / 2 years upfront

PaidDynasty
manyfaceGod  •  3 hours ago

Looking for an owner to take over an orphan team. The league fee is $400. Prefer to pay in full, but a discount may be in order.

FreeDynasty
ninchy  •  4 hours ago

looking for someone to take over an orphan in a free 12 team dynasty league. league is world cup themed....we've cut down from 14 teams last season to 12, so after the rookie draft, there will also be a vets draft for all the players from the 2 deleted teams. link of the orphan roster is in the comment section, it has the 1.07 rookie and all it's draft picks. both drafts will be slow...rookie is in 8 days, and the one for the players of the removed teams will follow....if you are interested send a dm.

PaidDynasty
DegenGuap  •  6 hours ago

Welcome to the Gentlemen’s Club, a 12-team Dynasty with SF, PPR, TEP, and a unique lineup! Draft Date, Time/Pick, and Draft Order will be determined when full & paid. No 3RR. Non-Negotiable. Buy-in: $200/year, 2 years upfront ($400) required to draft. Trading any future 1sts/2nds will require that year to be paid in. We will always be paid 2 years in advance.

Announcement
NoOneInSite  •  10 hours ago

3 orphans. 2 owe $5 1 paid for http://sleeper.com/i/JQ0DDBjOZglE

PaidDynasty
LGillespie1091  •  10 hours ago

12 Team TE Premium with 4 IDPs Weekly matches vs. League Median Start up with 4 active members looking for new opponents. Right now we are in a few leagues with the same guys, need new competition. Put your group up against ours $100 buy in

Announcement
NoOneInSite  •  11 hours ago

$5 orphan 24’ due before we draft http://sleeper.com/i/VQ0k0YnEkQ5k

PaidDynasty
i3ig13ig  •  11 hours ago

$100 SF TE Premium Dynasty League Orphan Awesome well balanced team with great youth pieces and solid vets. No holes in any roster positions. One of the best orphans you can get. We pay a year in advance. Has all 25 picks. 2024 is paid so only requires $100 for 2024 First one to pay into pinned league safe gets it https://sleeper.com/i/YE4L1BagN9VR