Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Leagues
DegenGuap  •  14 days ago
PaidDynasty

Welcome to the Gentlemen’s Club, a 12-team Dynasty with SF, PPR, TEP, and a unique lineup! Draft Date, Time/Pick, and Draft Order will be determined when full & paid. No 3RR. Non-Negotiable. Buy-in: $200/year, 2 years upfront ($400) required to draft. Trading any future 1sts/2nds will require that year to be paid in. We will always be paid 2 years in advance.

🕒 Latest
DegenGuap 14 days ago

Welcome to the Gentlemen’s Club, a 12-team Dynasty with SF, PPR, TEP, and a unique lineup! Draft Date, Time/Pick, and Draft Order will be determined when full & paid. No 3RR. Non-Negotiable. Buy-in: $200/year, 2 years upfront ($400) required to draft. Trading any future 1sts/2nds will require that year to be paid in. We will always be paid 2 years in advance. Payout will be voted upon when full. Payout will be voted on yearly. Roster Construction: - Start 11: RB, WR, TE, 6xWRT, 2xSF, - 17 Bench, 5 IR, 5 Taxi Main Scoring Settings (Join the league to see the rest): - 6pt Passing TD, -2 INT - TEP (1.75) - .25/Rushing 1D, .1/Carry, RB Rec Premium (1.1) - Rec 1D (.25) - 50+ Yard TD Bonus (+1) and 200+ Rush/Rec Yds Bonus (2) Other General Settings: - In-Season FAAB: $150 (Following HOF Game); Offseason FAAB: $150 (When league is renewed) - Waivers are OPEN on gamedays (TH,SUN,MON) but close after games start. They will run weekly at 9PM PST after games for the week have concluded. - NO Trade Deadline - League Median Scoring ON - Rookie Draft Order determined by - 1.1-1.6: Inverse MPF - 1.7-1.8: Inverse MPF after elim - 1.9/1.10: 3rd place game outcome - 1.11/1.12: Championship game outcome I’m looking for COMPETITIVE, ACTIVE, and SERIOUS owners to fill this league. I’m not taking the first 12, I’m taking the right 12. You are expected to be able to pay in 2 years in advance, respond to trade offers within 48 hours, and set your lineup weekly. You are equally expected to play with competitive integrity. If this sounds like your type of league, shoot me a DM for an invite or more info!

PaidDynasty
BluntGuts420  •  12 minutes ago

DYNASTY FF STARTUP - $16 - SUPERFLEX - PPR - IDP 4 SEPARATE - 14 MAN LEAGUES 32 MAN CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT 1st-3rd CASH PRIZE #1 SEEDS RECEIVE $16 ENTRY BACK Pro wrestling team theme pick any superstar, diva, tag team or manager If interested shoot me a DM or if you have any questions. For faster response check out the league questionnaire down below its quick and easy WrestleMania Dynasty General Screening

LifesABeach420  •  56 minutes ago

http://sleeper.com/i/m3lanBgK8ljK @all

Orphan
PCannedy  •  59 minutes ago

I am looking for a challenge of taking on an orphan team in a tough spot. I am a commish in other leagues and know the pain in filling that spot. I would prefer free, but if you give me a runway to build, I may agree to a paid league.

PaidDynasty
Bos7oN  •  1 hour ago

1 spot in a 200 dollar dynasty startup, 12 team league. Slow draft 12 hours per pick starts Saturday at 6:30pm est. Looking for someone active/committed/experienced who will talk in the groupchat.

gazzyfresh  •  2 hours ago

Looking for a vampire startup league.

PaidDynasty
kws757  •  2 hours ago

14 team SF TEP Start Up (Vets & Rookies) Dynasty League drafting June 16 $150/Yr - will need 2 years paid up front ($300) Funds held on League Safe No Co-Owners!! Going to be selective in who joins this league!! Looking for the “right” type of people & fit for this league… If you have no plans to be apart of this league for the long haul, at least 10+ years, please don’t reach out! Serious inquiries only please! If you are interested send me a DM and I can possibly share the bylaws with you for review before getting an invite!

NPFantasy  •  3 hours ago

I've got a couple orphans in a 12T SF dynasty league if anyone's interested. $30 buy-in through league safe, had the same core group for a couple years, only 2024 due now and future buy-ins only due when you trade that year's draft picks. Some good young players: http://sleeper.com/i/JQXqbKd8L1e3

TheRealChristianMcCaffrey  •  4 hours ago

Sleeper channel to talk abt anything football related http://sleeper.com/i/3r77G3DVe2wV