Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
masonh079  •  23 days ago
minor

The Eagles have signed WR John Ross, who is coming out of retirement. Ross has the second fastest 40-yard dash in NFL combine history (behind Xavier Worthy).

🔥 Hot Takes
playoffpat 23 days ago

I just fell to my knees in Walmart

kenneth196 23 days ago

AJ Brown and Devonta just fell to their knees in Kroger

UpcountryDegen 23 days ago

Sell Devonta while you can!

OliveGarden24 23 days ago

I’m a cashier at wall mart and someone just fell to their knees near the rice cakes

Tonester869 23 days ago

LETSSSS GOOO TIME TO GET HIM BACK IN MADDEN 😂

zackm2 23 days ago

Knew i shouldnt have dropped him 4 years ago

creakfast 23 days ago

MARLON MACK NEXT 🔥

NastyNate06 23 days ago

Dude sucks

LeMickey 23 days ago

He'll be a Bengal again by Week 3 for Higgins.

kenneth196 23 days ago

AJ Brown owners falling to their knees

🕒 Latest
delbertmcfly 23 days ago

Speed is only one aspect of the game

cookster 23 days ago

Fasted time to irrelevance

KingstonLee 23 days ago

Usain Bolt tier

eric208 23 days ago

Lock in with me we winning all week, All green everyday✅ wanna hit chat me up to for plays hit 💯🔥tonight plays💯 @everyone

DomNewman 19 days ago

This didn’t work with Julio Jones, what makes them think it will work with him

rtcolbbb 19 days ago

gonna play devils advocate (even tho this signing is horrendous) what did not work out about julio? he was just another threat on the field that was a cheap date

Loch25 16 days ago

HOFer

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

BREAKING - The Jaguars & QB Trevor Lawrence have agreed on a 5-year $275M contract extension, per @RapSheet The deal comes with $200M guaranteed.

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

RB Alvin Kamara was not at the final Saints minicamp practice today His absence is “contract-related” per @RapSheet

hype

Giants rookie RB Tyrone Tracy Jr. has been taking reps with the starters and is “already making a push” to be the team’s passing down RB, per @art_stapleton

minor

The team does not have an official depth chart yet, but Vikings HC Kevin O’Connell says Sam Darnold is QB1 “at the moment”, per @BenGoessling

hype
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

"The top Denver RB looks like Jaleel McLaughlin…will Javonte Williams even make the team?" - Broncos Reporter @CecilLammey

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

Saints TE Juwan Johnson suffered a lower leg injury today and is expected to miss “a good amount of time”, per @nick_underhill

hype
ClinicCapp  •  4 days ago

Falcons HC Raheem Morris on RB Bijan Robinson: “Get the ball to Bijan as much as you can, in as many ideal situations as you possibly can.”

breaking
masonh079  •  6 days ago

BREAKING - Giants TE Darren Waller has informed the team he plans to retire, per @RapSheet