Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
ClinicCapp  •  9 days ago
hype

Giants rookie RB Tyrone Tracy Jr. has been taking reps with the starters and is “already making a push” to be the team’s passing down RB, per @art_stapleton

🔥 Hot Takes
brendand80 9 days ago

What’s grandma’s ADP?

DanielDimesGOAT 9 days ago

Tyrone Tracy is the next Christan McCaffery

ReggieBushdid911 9 days ago

Singletary szn idgaf (i have Dobbins and Chubb at RB too im in shambles rn)

xHappyx 9 days ago

the singletary disrespect never surprises me

cowabunghole 9 days ago

But can he play QB?

ChronicChaos 9 days ago

Picking the right depth, and backup RBs is crucial to redraft and a money maker in dynasty. Once traded Javion Hawkings for a 3rd on news like this!

namefromapoem 9 days ago

Get down in the ground and pound this mound

DanielDimesGOAT 9 days ago

Draft him fellas i got u

Bully382 9 days ago

Let’s go grandma!

RangerDave83 5 days ago

https://sleeper.com/i/E3QB69Y8kLQG

🕒 Latest
KMTPrince88 9 days ago

Sleeper Snitching! Smh

Spadze17 9 days ago

What a play

bco314 9 days ago

Hype train… all rookies get wrecked in pass protection. He doesn’t pick up the blitz and allows a sack in preseason and they’ll be like “nope not ready” lol

romeyrome26 9 days ago

let us dream lol

cdjohn24 9 days ago

The 35% that said Tracy over singletsry need their heads checked

JUGGERN4UT 8 days ago

Giants are terrible so no thanks LOL

GuardianCap 5 days ago

Lacy > Tracy

hype
ClinicCapp  •  11 hours ago

DeMario “Pop” Douglas was “by far the Patriots’ best and most explosive playmaker in practice this spring.” (Per @TheAthletic)

breaking
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Patriots and RB Rhamondre Stevenson have agreed on a four-year extension for $36M, including $17M fully guaranteed, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  9 days ago

BREAKING - The Jaguars & QB Trevor Lawrence have agreed on a 5-year $275M contract extension, per @RapSheet The deal comes with $200M guaranteed.

offseason

RB Alvin Kamara was not at the final Saints minicamp practice today His absence is “contract-related” per @RapSheet

minor

The team does not have an official depth chart yet, but Vikings HC Kevin O’Connell says Sam Darnold is QB1 “at the moment”, per @BenGoessling

hype
ClinicCapp  •  10 days ago

"The top Denver RB looks like Jaleel McLaughlin…will Javonte Williams even make the team?" - Broncos Reporter @CecilLammey

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  10 days ago

Saints TE Juwan Johnson suffered a lower leg injury today and is expected to miss “a good amount of time”, per @nick_underhill

hype
ClinicCapp  •  11 days ago

Falcons HC Raheem Morris on RB Bijan Robinson: “Get the ball to Bijan as much as you can, in as many ideal situations as you possibly can.”