Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
ClinicCapp  •  11 days ago
hype

Falcons HC Raheem Morris on RB Bijan Robinson: “Get the ball to Bijan as much as you can, in as many ideal situations as you possibly can.”

🔥 Hot Takes
Athensplash 11 days ago

Allgeier szn

halmctavish 11 days ago

Would you take Bijan number one in a superflex?

TheStevelandBrowns 11 days ago

Someone get this guy a bunch of alcohol and a fast car ASAP

nrobdon 11 days ago

“Which is why,” Morris continued, “we’ve decided to move Bijan to QB. It doesn’t make sense not to give him the ball every play.” Cousins and Penix are now QB2 and QB3 in ATL.

magma654 11 days ago

Cmc madden cover curse Bijan RB1 by 100 points

RyGuyMcFlies 11 days ago

How does this affect Arthur smith?

TIPS 11 days ago

Is anyone else hard? 🔥 for yes 😂 for no

Maineoo 11 days ago

To infinity and BIJAN

MoeYagz 11 days ago

Listen, tough guy. Just picked the state and Walmart and come get these hands

huntera 11 days ago

Arthur smith just rolled in his grave.... oh wait, he's not dead he's just stupid

🕒 Latest
DlESEI 11 days ago

SOMEBODY SMELL LIKE SHIIIIII

MrCoffee91 10 days ago

Damn, is this guy a genius HC or something?

fashojits 10 days ago

Msg me and I’ll send you the next plays congrats to those who messaged and tailed ✅

SunnyvaleBaby 10 days ago

Gunna be #1 in rb receptions, #1 in rb recieving yards, and top 8 in touchdowns

emulunchbox 10 days ago

How does he have 46 dimples?

Wizard0fHaas 6 days ago

Oh yeah, talk dirty to me coach

bwarren2 6 days ago

Do Steeler fans realize how bad Arthur Smith is? I keep hearing Pickens is going to great this year, they don’t realize Jonnu Smith is the play!

hype
ClinicCapp  •  11 hours ago

DeMario “Pop” Douglas was “by far the Patriots’ best and most explosive playmaker in practice this spring.” (Per @TheAthletic)

breaking
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Patriots and RB Rhamondre Stevenson have agreed on a four-year extension for $36M, including $17M fully guaranteed, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  9 days ago

BREAKING - The Jaguars & QB Trevor Lawrence have agreed on a 5-year $275M contract extension, per @RapSheet The deal comes with $200M guaranteed.

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  9 days ago

RB Alvin Kamara was not at the final Saints minicamp practice today His absence is “contract-related” per @RapSheet

hype

Giants rookie RB Tyrone Tracy Jr. has been taking reps with the starters and is “already making a push” to be the team’s passing down RB, per @art_stapleton

minor

The team does not have an official depth chart yet, but Vikings HC Kevin O’Connell says Sam Darnold is QB1 “at the moment”, per @BenGoessling

hype
ClinicCapp  •  10 days ago

"The top Denver RB looks like Jaleel McLaughlin…will Javonte Williams even make the team?" - Broncos Reporter @CecilLammey

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  10 days ago

Saints TE Juwan Johnson suffered a lower leg injury today and is expected to miss “a good amount of time”, per @nick_underhill