Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL
fantasyexpert69  •  8 days ago
breaking

ππ‘π„π€πŠπˆππ† π‘π”πŒπŽπ‘: We have heard that a Amari Cooper for Brandon Aiyuk trade may be an option for the Browns and 49ers. The Browns want to get younger at WR, while the 49ers will only keep one of Samuel or Aiyuk longterm as they are thrilled with Ricky Pearsall. A lot of aiyuk news today!

πŸ”₯ Hot Takes
xHappyx 8 days ago

@masonh079 dont forget to post what aiyuk ate for lunch today and make sure u put πŸ‘€ at the end of it

xHappyx 8 days ago

Sleeper glazing aiyuk today

ume6t9 8 days ago

WTF is a breaking rumor?

TheBigDant 8 days ago

The Browns would gladly accept this deal.

PolarB3ard 8 days ago

Did the rumor come from fantasyexpert69? Lol

πŸ•’ Latest
sp1178 8 days ago

As a browns fan id be more than glad

sp1178 8 days ago

He’s definitely a brown, looks like he’d beat a woman.

Thomas_HH 8 days ago

If so, fire Shamahan instantly

TheRisingRams 8 days ago

Frick!!! No!!! Dont do it!!! As a Ayuik owner, I hate this

Jorrdohh 8 days ago

Trading all Aiyuk shares.

MoreThanAGame11 7 days ago

I like this trade, cause even tho I love the ravens I want the browns to excel sometime

MoreThanAGame11 7 days ago

It would be cool if they completely rebuilt their offense by trading Watson to the titans and signing good old Dak

hype
fantasyexpert69  •  4 hours ago

BUY OR SELL: Kyler Murray will be an #MVP finalist this season, and prove all the doubters wrong.

hype
fantasyexpert69  •  13 hours ago

WOW: There hasn't been a team that had 3 WRs with 1,000+ receiving yards in a season since 2008 (#Cardinals: Anquan Boldin, Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Breaston) Will that change this year?? (h/t @SleeperNFL)

hype
fantasyexpert69  •  13 hours ago

thinking about 2017 todd gurley Why can’t this be Bijan?

hype
masonh079  •  14 hours ago

The Jaguars and the Jacksonville City Council have just passed a proposal for renovations to Everbank Stadium πŸ™Œ

hype
masonh079  •  15 hours ago

A reminder of how good Travis Etienne was last season: 🟒 1,008 Rushing Yards 🟒 476 Receiving Yards 🟒 12 Touchdowns

hype
masonh079  •  16 hours ago

Here’s a minute of Troy Polamalu being one of the greatest defenders of all time:

hype
masonh079  •  17 hours ago

Dialed in

rumor
masonh079  •  18 hours ago

Brandon Aiyuk responds to a rumor that the 49ers/Commanders discussed a potential trade prior to the NFL draft. This is getting SPICY 🍿