Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL
JayhawksSzn  •  3 days ago
news

The #Bears were open to trading a future 4th to the #Falcons to move from 9 to 8 to secure Rome Odunze. Seems like Atlanta wasn't interested. The Bears still got Odunze. But this feels noteworthy after Atlanta lost a future 5th this week for tampering.

🔥 Hot Takes
ESPN4Lyfe 3 days ago

I mean the bears were obviously going to go Back to Back QB’s. So they HAD to stay at pick 8 to get Penix smh.

AlphaUniversity 3 days ago

Terrible management. This is an easy move when you know the Bears aren’t drafting a second QB unreal 💩

babyballs250iq 3 days ago

People are saying this was a free pick cause the Bears already had Caleb, but Atlanta was probably worried the Bears would trade up then trade it away to a QB needy team.

🕒 Latest
XTheDreamTeamX 3 days ago

Didn’t accept it cause he was smashing on that gum like it gave him superpowers

Henryscott01 3 days ago

Who's up for tonight's game? I got 2-6man plays for tonight games send a frien req/st and I’ll send what I got rn @everyone

GetReady2SuckSomeDAK 3 days ago

This makes me think the owner of the falcons played more of a role than we think. Because to not even recognize that Chicago wouldn’t take a qb there is just being neglectful

NeelK13 2 days ago

they were afraid bears would trade up to 8 and then maybe trade to a qb needy team

NeelK13 2 days ago

didn’t want to lose control of the pick. Hilarious tho penix probably would’ve fell to the end of the first

TIPS 2 days ago

I would wanna watch, but I know I’ll be triggered by him smacking on his damn gum. Annoying.

UrTrashBud 2 days ago

If ATL was gunna take Penix why the fuck would they not trade down 1 spot… the bears already took Caleb at 1… they gunna take Lenix too at 8?

hype
masonh079  •  12 hours ago

Panthers WR Xavier Legette is going to be a quote machine. “Helmet’s tighter than a motherf**er” 🤣 (via @_MLFootball)

hype
masonh079  •  12 hours ago

The Chargers and Ladd McConkey reached a 4-year deal with the most guaranteed money in NFL history for a 34th pick, per @RapSheet

hype
masonh079  •  13 hours ago

Dak Prescott is one of the Quarterbacks throwing at this year’s annual TE University event in Nashville.

hype
masonh079  •  13 hours ago

POV - You’re on the clock and you can take TWO of these WRs. Who you taking? 🤔

hype
masonh079  •  14 hours ago

Former Steelers Jerome Bettis, Plaxico Burress and Ike Taylor all have sons that have committed to playing at Notre Dame. The Notre Dame Steelers 🍀🙌 (via @Schultz_Report )

rumor
masonh079  •  14 hours ago

The Browns and WR Amari Cooper are struggling to agree on the length and security of a contract extension, per @StainbrookNFL Cooper is 30 years old.

hype
masonh079  •  15 hours ago

Tyreek Hill got COOKED at his own camp (again) 🤣

rumor
JayhawksSzn  •  15 hours ago

The #Dolphins have been working on extension for Tua Tagovailoa believed to be over $275M dollars.