Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL
masonh079  •  10 days ago
hype

What have the Bills done šŸ˜­

šŸ”„ Hot Takes
gdubz98 10 days ago

I canā€™t believe people are trashing a D1 college athlete with clear talentā€¦ Okay, if he doesnā€™t make it in the NFL you can talk, but donā€™t just spew shi*

šŸ•’ Latest
burrrrchett 10 days ago

Bills fans getting flashbacks to 2017 šŸ’€

JayCutl 10 days ago

Theyā€™ve gone bitch mode

elehsuvwc127 10 days ago

Congrats to the people who messaged me today and tailed. Tomorrow again šŸ’Ŗ. Ill post it tomorrow. No need to meesage me just send me a message directly

fantasyexpert69 10 days ago

Quinn Ewers has got a below average arm... im watching these throws and some look like 30-35 MPH throws

2assedcamels 10 days ago

How many WRs can take credit for laying out a cheerleader on their highlight reel?

TheWackoJacqo16 10 days ago

Bro heā€™s just John Ross

lukeyballs 10 days ago

With machines heā€™s gonna be crazy

rumor
masonh079  •  7 hours ago

Tank Dell will make a ā€œfull recoveryā€ after he was shot as a bystander in a Florida shootout last month, per @AdamSchefter Great news šŸ™Œ

hype
masonh079  •  7 hours ago

True or False: George Pickens is on the verge of being a SUPERSTAR WR ā­ļø

hype
masonh079  •  8 hours ago

Wilson + Rodgers is going to be DEADLY next season.

hype
masonh079  •  9 hours ago

Donā€™t tease me like this @Colts

hype
masonh079  •  10 hours ago

Who will take home the AFC East in 2024?

hype
masonh079  •  12 hours ago

Joe Burrow is back on the field šŸ§”

rumor
masonh079  •  12 hours ago

Earlier in the offseason - the Vikings had informed Kirk Cousins that they would take their QB of the future high in the NFL Draft, per Albert Breer. That paired with the teamā€™s hesitancy to guarantee money meant that Cousins would most likely have been on the move in 2025. This leads to Kirk signing a 4-year $180M contract with the Falcons. Atlanta then proceeds to STUN Kirk by drafting a QB even higher than Minnesota would have. Gotta love irony.

hype
masonh079  •  13 hours ago

Coach Bridgewater šŸ’œ