Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL
ClinicCapp  •  10 days ago
story

Falcons GM Terry Fontenot on QB Michael Penix Jr.: “if he sits for four or five years, that's a great problem to have because we're doing so well at that position.” Via @marcraimondi

🔥 Hot Takes
2assedcamels 10 days ago

-Had Vikings done it people wouldn't have been near as negative as Falcons who just landed him

Woods10 10 days ago

You ain’t the packers bud

🕒 Latest
ChaseGold 9 days ago

Waste of a pick

jelly292 9 days ago

Do they think Penix will be happy to sit for 4 years and get 1 year to prove he's a top QB before having to negotiate another contract? That GM might not be around that long

JayByrd77r 9 days ago

Hawks, Saints, Raiders tried to trade up for that pick. So, instead of trading down and getting more picks to better the Falcons defense so they could win now,

JayByrd77r 9 days ago

They draft a guy that will sit behind their 200 Million dollar QB they already paid???

KHawks 9 days ago

Crazy pick. Should have traded down to one of the QB desperate teams and got a haul in picks. Could have still picked the top defensive player.

KingintheNorth8 9 days ago

Shit like this is why I 100000% believe I could run an nfl organization with zero experience 😒

TIPS 9 days ago

Say you’re an idiot without saying you’re an idiot

hype
masonh079  •  8 hours ago

Tom Brady on how the NFL handled the deflategate scandal: You could have just given me the $20 million dollars and I would have just told you I (bleep) did it!”

hype
masonh079  •  8 hours ago

“Kansas City, you say your stadium is the loudest? It helps when your fans are 14 year old girls." - Tom Brady takes a shot at Taylor Swift & Chiefs fans 🤣 #TomBradyRoast

hype
masonh079  •  9 hours ago

DYNASTY 💜

hype
masonh079  •  9 hours ago

DID GRONK JUST SPIKE A SHOT GLASS LMAOOOO

hype
masonh079  •  10 hours ago

Bill Belichick to Rob Gronkowski: "Please stop doing your job." 🤣 #TomBradyRoast

hype

“Eli Manning made Tom Brady his b*tch!” #TomBradyRoast

hype

“Why the f**k didn’t we cheat when I was there?!!” - Randy Moss 💀 #TomBradyRoast

hype
masonh079  •  11 hours ago

Drew Bledsoe went after Tom Brady 💀 “I’ve experienced a few things you’ll never get to experience…. The feeling of being the number one draft pick... and having a 28th wedding anniversary.” #TomBradyRoast