Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL
masonh079  •  9 days ago
hype

The Lions offense is a MASTERCLASS on contract management: QB Jared Goff - $27.3M RB Jahmyr Gibbs - Rookie Contract WR Amon-Ra. St. Brown - Highest paid WR WR Jameson Williams - Rookie Contract TE Sam LaPorta - Rookie Contract Wizardry from Detroit’s front office 🔮

🔥 Hot Takes
OTW310 9 days ago

I’m not an expert, but it looks like that’s just a bunch of rookie contracts coupled with a mid QB and a WR with an expensive contract

PickleFace 9 days ago

What is this stupid post?

Buck3yeNation 9 days ago

That’s what happen when you draft well it has nothing to do with whatever you talking about.

🕒 Latest
SMASHHHandGRAB 9 days ago

But I think they have a good system to sustain success. As a cowboy fan, I know what that looks like. It's opposite of what the Jones' are doing lol

OTW310 9 days ago

And the last thing I want to see is a lions fan telling me I’m biased while defending the lions lol

OTW310 9 days ago

There’s a lotta smart people in the sleeper chat today

9tracemcsorley9 8 days ago

they have an insanely mid QB on a decently big deal, a good but pretty overpaid receiver and sum good rookies. What do u mean masterclass 🤦🏿‍♂️

Johnsode25 8 days ago

@9tracemcsorley9 teams payother mid tier QBs 35-40 million per year. They drafted two possibly pro bowl level Guys, and were the 1stto pay a wr after the Cap went up 30 million

Johnsode25 8 days ago

This means they don’t have to pay more to match his contract or get it close to the contracts of CD, Chase, and JJ.

2picksAway11 8 days ago

😈youngest offense

oc
ClinicCapp  •  10 hours ago

The Buffalo Bills have given WR Chase Claypool No. 14, Stefon Diggs’ number 😳 (Via @nfl_jersey_num)

hype
masonh079  •  12 hours ago

The AFC South has some DAWGS at QB 😳 (📸 via @PFF)

hype
masonh079  •  14 hours ago

Grade the New York Giants new look offense: QB - Daniel Jones RB - Devin Singletary WR - Malik Nabers WR - Wan’Dale Robinson WR - Jalin Hyatt TE - Daniel Bellinger/Darren Waller*

hype
masonh079  •  15 hours ago

Aaron Rodgers has offered to let Jets rookie WR Malachi Corley stay in his guest house, per @MySportsUpdate But are they eating breakfast together… 🤔

hype
masonh079  •  16 hours ago

Will Falcons WR Drake London surpass 1,000 receiving yards in 2024? Year 1 - 866 yards Year 2 - 905 yards

hype
masonh079  •  17 hours ago

It is so ABSURD that Breece Hall had 1,585 yards of offense & 9 TDs while returning from a torn ACL. Wheels up for Breece in 2024 ✈️

hype
masonh079  •  17 hours ago

NFL Network has cancelled its “Total Access” show ☹️

hype
masonh079  •  18 hours ago

Michael Irvin is OUT at NFL Network, after working there for two decades. Major changes coming for the network.