Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL
masonh079  •  13 days ago
hype

Cleveland Browns QB Deshaun Watson says he's "throwing at full speed," per @MaryKayCabot

🔥 Hot Takes
burrrrchett 13 days ago

Going at full speed on and off the field, and when I say off the field I mean primarily at spas

lilleeroy62 13 days ago

throwing hands full speed at women

TIPS 13 days ago

Is he jerking it full speed too? Had to shake off the rust from years of having others do it for him.

southbayaaron 12 days ago

Full speed up his butt.

master_vader 13 days ago

Don’t be so hard on him fellas. He’s really gonna pop off this year I think.

🕒 Latest
jds19 13 days ago

I’m surprised hes still allowed at the teams facility they have way better options

torphy 13 days ago

Finna help y’all out tonight just say ADD and I’ll send you the plays🤫✅🏆

KingRyanGarcia 12 days ago

Prime Watson is back

2picksAway11 12 days ago

Yall realize Watson sucks, he missed all of 2021, 12 weeks of 22 and 23 and touches people

2picksAway11 12 days ago

I can’t even look at him thinking of what he’s done

fantasyexpert69 12 days ago

That team wants anybody else as their QB. It’s so obvious the owner is shoving Watson down their throats which is uncomfortable for Watson and when he fails everyone gets fired.

branleeBorowiec 10 days ago

Full speed yeah full speed massages

hype
masonh079  •  57 minutes ago

Patriots Rookie WRs Ja’Lynn Polk & Javon Baker are putting in the work together 💪

hype
masonh079  •  2 hours ago

Grade the Cowboys offense after Jerry Jones went “All in”: QB - Dak Prescott RB - Ezekiel Elliott WR - CeeDee Lamb WR - Brandin Cooks WR - Jalen Tolbert TE - Jake Ferguson

hype
masonh079  •  3 hours ago

The NFC North has absolutely LOADED offenses 😱 (📸 via @The33rdTeamFB)

hype
masonh079  •  3 hours ago

A new era in Chicago 🐻

breaking
masonh079  •  4 hours ago

BREAKING: The Chiefs and All-Pro TE Travis Kelce have agreed on a 2-year contract extension to make him the NFL’s highest-paid tight end, per @RapSheet

hype
masonh079  •  5 hours ago

Jason Kelce has signed a deal with ESPN to join the Monday Night Football pregame broadcast crew, per @AndrewMarchand

hype
masonh079  •  5 hours ago

The Patriots might have the steal of the draft in WR Javon Baker 😳

hype
masonh079  •  7 hours ago

Kyle Shanahan on Rookie WR Ricky Pearsall: “He can separate down the field, he can separate underneath. He's got really good hands, extremely smart, very well developed... “You can just see he's worked on his routes, put in a lot of hours because you can see it on tape and… https://t.co/zgNrpvbHtK