Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL
masonh079  •  1 month ago
hype

Davante Adams: “I learned from Jakobi [Meyers] this year, like so much that I didn’t know before.” Robert Kraft: “We shouldn’t have let him go…” (🎥 @TheShopUN)

🔥 Hot Takes
jameslock12 1 month ago

Who is ready to hit $14k with $20 tonight Interested should send a friend request or message me directly to get the picks immediately

pattynumber1 1 month ago

So what have we learned? The patriots and raiders still suck

ztif 1 month ago

@ClinicCapp get these scammers outta here ^^^

🕒 Latest
StayWoke420 1 month ago

https://sleeper.com/i/mOBOXqmAG383

Collins20dave 1 month ago

We gat all active games ATTENTION ⚠️⚠️⚠️‼️ NFL, MLB NBA, NHL, WNBA y, all we gat a group going!!!https://t.me/+vwQkow3H4cFkYTdk and message the admin

beefshnarf 1 month ago

Marlon Mack

hype
masonh079  •  40 minutes ago

The Rams added RB Blake Corum in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft. What does this mean for Kyren Williams? 🤔

rumor
masonh079  •  1 hour ago

The Falcons had Michael Penix Jr. ranked as the second-best QB in the class, per @JFowlerESPN Atlanta had graded Penix Jr. as the draft’s best “pure passer”.

oc
ClinicCapp  •  1 hour ago

Top Rookie WRs based on their Overall Scores from @RAanalytics

story

Patriots Rookie WR Javon Baker on what he brings to the team (📸 via @brgridiron)

hype

Falcons GM Terry Fontenot on not drafting a cornerback: "We would have liked to add that position, but you don’t want to force a reach or do something you shouldn’t." (Via @marcraimondi)

hype
masonh079  •  14 hours ago

The Jaguars are picking up the fifth-year options for QB Trevor Lawrence and RB Travis Etienne, per @AdamSchefter

hype
ClinicCapp  •  15 hours ago

Joe Milton is a former Michigan QB who was drafted in the 6th round by the New England Patriots, just sayin 😏

hype
ClinicCapp  •  16 hours ago

Rate the Chicago Bears 2024 NFL Draft Class (including trades) Pick 1: QB Caleb Williams Pick 9: WR Rome Odunze *Pick 39: EDGE Montez Sweat Pick 75: OT Kiran Amegadjie *Pick 109: WR Keenan Allen Pick 122: P Tory Taylor Pick 144: EDGE Austin Booker Pick 145: Ryan Bates