FF Advice
Waivrwirwarior  •  4 years ago

thoughts on pettis?

🔥 Hot Takes
Alextzak77 4 years ago

overhyped

🕒 Latest
ZedsDeadBaby 4 years ago

Lots of potential. Depending on his rapport with Jimmy G, could be the next big break-out wr

ZedsDeadBaby 4 years ago

I like a guy like Godwin a little more, but you

smokedsalmon 4 years ago

Looks like a younger Thielen to me. Needs to get tougher, has talent.

PigskinAssassin01 4 years ago

WR 3

journeyman1 4 years ago

Concern was weight and health, and getting off the line. He added muscle without losing speed which also helps with limiting injuries. Quicker off the line as season progressed last year plus another offseason to work on it. He will be consistent Fringe WR2 with WR1 games trickled in throughout the season . He has Jimmy G back and crispy route running for shanahans system

trade
Bethegrimreaper  •  5 minutes ago

1qb ppr dynasty league Team A: Jefferson Team B: London, Kincaid, Pickens and pick 1.06? 12 Team league

trade
Rellison24  •  8 minutes ago

8 tm sf QBs are Herbert, Watson and fields Give: 1.06, 1.08 and DK Get: Jefferson and 2.06

trade
tsshaffer  •  32 minutes ago

Rebuilding team - Would you rather have McBride or Bowers? McBride has the better QB currently. Bowers could be generational. I also have Kyler and will be adding MHJ. Not sure I want the ARI triple stack.

trade
kingjuno33  •  42 minutes ago

10 team sf give d Smith qj and 2.4 receive aiyuk. it's In my inbox. do I do this?

FearDaReaper23  •  45 minutes ago

Dynasty SF 12 man Mcbride Or Shultz 1.08 ( maye or Brian thomas) both available

trade
FullMetal30  •  58 minutes ago

Josh Allen value in 2 QB leagues? Currently own 1.02 2.05 and 2 firsts next year Current QBs are Cousins and Tua bunch of scrubs

trade
wingjacker  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty league, I have the 1.05 and got offered Charbonnet and Ekeler for it. Worth it?

trade
Spitfire1313  •  1 hour ago

12 Team Dyntasy .5 ppr 1 qb A. 1.04 B. De'von Achane (Need an rb)