Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Jardioo  •  1 hour ago
waiver

Do I panic on Jayden Reed and Dak? Reed is very inconsistent, although I know the whole offense is filled with weapons. Dak is undeniably putting up the worst performance of his career itl and in fantasy, is it worth trusting him?

🕒 Latest
Panthershame 1 hour ago

Yeah. Now is the time to move off Dak. Reed not so much. The Packers have so many guys that there’s going to be hot and cold weeks

aweldon 1 hour ago

dak for sure. reed no. WR is very volatile position. very hard for someone to be consistent in his role with amount of weapons on that offense

TMadness2345 30 minutes ago

I dumped Reed. He's done nothing the last several weeks. They've got too many weapons. And the newcomer Kraft has not helped his case. He's barely involved for the most part. Reed is a weekly gamble. I'd rather have someone who's more consistent. I'm a Cowboys fan. Dak is just not good. About the ONLY reason I'd keep him is, they'll be behind in every game and he'll have to throw throw throw. So, in that regard, towards the end of games, he may pan out with all the passing yards he'll have. Otherwise, if there's a better QB out there, I'd go with the better one.

waiver
armoryone  •  10 minutes ago

Jordan Addison or Keenan Allen, who do I drop?

PhillyDilly1027  •  17 minutes ago

Trade away Jefferson for Kupp and Achane? PPR redraft.

provo5  •  20 minutes ago

Pick up mcconkey,Jennings or tilman? Half ppr

waiver
kelvinnguyen22  •  25 minutes ago

waddle or mcconkey

Stookz  •  33 minutes ago

I had Otton and Lamb.. and still lost 2-6 now, i’m heartbroken 😔

waiver
Bleu  •  50 minutes ago

Is it safe to drop ravens defense?

Jardioo  •  56 minutes ago

Should Kareem be dropped soon? He’s definitely getting the workload, but so many RBs are flooding the backfield.

howiefltrsnatch  •  1 hour ago

Dallas is a fucking joke