Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
lojoe22  •  1 hour ago

Am I all alone about this, why wouldn’t they fire New Orleans HC for choosing to start Rattler after seeing that high school performance last week and still starting him again this week. There has to be a family friend favor or something, that guy sucks , there’s no other way to put it.

🕒 Latest
aweldon 24 minutes ago

the fact you think he should get fired over that is funny. Haener sucks too but you might as well keep everything consistent with the QB who has been taking 1st team reps and who previously highly touted in college in case he shows any signs of potential. also it is worth noting the staff was impressed with him in camp so there is that too

ToiletBound  •  2 minutes ago

Need 14 from Russ to get the W… Do we do it?

wdis
savguy40  •  5 minutes ago

Start Tyrone Tracy or Dalvin cook?

NoNames27  •  6 minutes ago

Is London droppable?

misc
Kurbside  •  18 minutes ago

Who’s 8-0 after this weekend, peoples!!????! I’m in 2 leagues and will be 8-0 In both. Bananas. Never seen 8-0 ever in any league I’ve played in (started in 2012). If you’re about to be 8-0 like me, share some details and some love, and let’s enjoy!!!!

wdis
YoshisDad  •  21 minutes ago

Tolbert or Wandale?

wdis
Dee333  •  28 minutes ago

Dak or Purdy??????

rate
BBQchikn  •  31 minutes ago

Cj stroud Breece hall Tyrone tracy Jayden reed Aj brown Sam Laporta Dk metaclaf Chris olave Keegan Allen James cook Vikings def

wdis
Jdm1291  •  36 minutes ago

I need 15 points to win (0.5 PPR). Do I flex Jordan Mason or George Pickens?