Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
simonherbert69  •  2 hours ago
wdis

Who do I start in my FLEX in PPR: NJOKU with the good matchup against the Ravens (do other teams notice he's the only weapon the Browns got, lol?) or Jalen McMillan vs Atlanta in his debut as an alpha receiver, possible shoutout Thx in advance guys ✌🏼

🕒 Latest
freddyfaddez 2 hours ago

Ravens are not a good match up. Njoku is a start for me. Specially as a #1 target in Cleveland 🚀

simonherbert69 2 hours ago

@freddyfaddez according to sleeper, they are a great matchup for TE's, no idea If thats true 😄

simonherbert69 2 hours ago

But yeah, I love Njoku, especially on TE day 🔥

freddyfaddez 1 hour ago

In that case McMillan is now the number 1 in TB do we for sure know if he is the one that’s is going to see the targets or maybe T.palmer moved to the slot sees the targets 🤷🏽‍♂️. It’s a 2 week risk till you find out. Good luck to you Simon, it is a hard situation here but take a risk and go with your gut. Start McMillan bro.

wdis
DntWryBhappy  •  8 minutes ago

Ppr Which TE and Flex? Thank you! Hunter Henry or Tucker Kraft(opponent has Jordan Love) Need 2 flex. I was thinking Bigsby(no Etienne) and Tillman? Chase Brown Cedric Tillman Jalen Mcmillian Tank Bigsby

wdis
Reenderm  •  12 minutes ago

Pick one flex PPR White, Bigsby, Meyer’s, McMillian

wdis
nickrolds93  •  13 minutes ago

Pick One PPR: A: Terry Mclaurin (vs Chi) B: Jayden Reed (vs Bucs) C: George Pickens (vs NYG mon) D: Marvin Harrison Jr (vs MIA) E: Brian Thomas Jr (vs GB) F: Chris Olave (vs LAC)

wdis
thofoo  •  18 minutes ago

Which QB to start? Purdy Mayfield Bo Nix

wdis
ElTunaa  •  19 minutes ago

Brian Thomas Jr or Dj Moore?

wdis
COMVPRUN2024  •  24 minutes ago

Flex MHJ or Najee or Javonte? Full PPR

wdis
TylerB2498  •  26 minutes ago

Shakir or Bucky in the flex