Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Eazail  •  2 hours ago

Is this collision? 0-7 team just traded away: T. Hill J. Ferguson T. Pollard For M. Andrews K. Jeudy J. Williams G. Davis These 2 also play in other leagues together

🕒 Latest
JayShaps 1 hour ago

if it smells like spam, it probably is

TheBirdmen 1 hour ago

This is awful and I’d veto the trade to salvage the integrity of the league. I get its only $10 entry fee but in no way can dude justify this by saying he’s trying out a new strategy. if nothing‘s done, there’s a good chance he gifted this dude to championship obviously pending his roster

TheBirdmen 1 hour ago

I’ve never been in a league where a trade has been vetoed and hate to have that be the outcome in any situation but this is terrible

davidbarse43 1 hour ago

All those guys for hill alone isn’t a good deal

Farkal 1 hour ago

You never veto unless it’s collusion. They paid their entry fee to play. You let them manage their team however bad. That being said I think it’s a bad trade but you let this go through and if you don’t like it kick them out next year or leave

bpark7 1 hour ago

Nah. You let this go through that team just won the championship. I’d never veto a trade but this right here… nah

imdarrick 38 minutes ago

On its face this is not collUsion. You have no grounds to veto unless you can prove they made a separate deal in their other league that benefited the bad team in yours. Do not be a league that vetos just because you’re jealous you didn’t make the trade or annoyed that it’s lopsided.

wdis
Tommy09  •  12 seconds ago

If Etienne is out do I flex bigsby or Terry? Full ppr

trade
wiewer93  •  15 seconds ago

Kamara or Taylor ? Rest of the season, Refraft Thanks!

trade
gatesharding  •  1 minute ago

1/2 PPR - giving Kyren Williams, getting Deebo Samuel

trade
SurvivorTiger  •  12 minutes ago

12 team PPR Rebuilding Dynasty. Please convince me why trading JT & '25 3rd for Javonte, Waddle, and a '26 4th is a good idea. Not sure if I should pull the trigger. All the trade analyzer but 1 say do it. Let me know what y'all think.

wdis
papapace222  •  13 minutes ago

Pick 3: Pearsall, Odunze, Coleman, Ridley, Kraft

gbaby94  •  18 minutes ago

Just accepted a trade for my Odunze. He gave me Tank Bigsby and a 2nd round 2025 pick. W? Dynasty

trade
rich95ry  •  21 minutes ago

JSN and Olave for MHJ and Ladd Mcconkey? Who wins in full ppr?

wdis
shadowof14  •  28 minutes ago

.5ppr Shakir or Pearsall?