Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
bpark7  •  2 hours ago

Trade away Jamo and receive worthy? Does dhop open the field for worthy to be relevant or no?

🕒 Latest
bpark7 2 hours ago

But im also concerned it’ll be the same as when rice was playing

ZakA1978 2 hours ago

How many wr spots do you have and what rb/te do you have that you can flex

bpark7 2 hours ago

My rbs are breece, Henry, Stevenson and Bucky. It’s 2 wr and 2 flexes

ZakA1978 2 hours ago

I think you have enough depth to do it. Is this redraft or dynasty?

ZakA1978 2 hours ago

I love it in dynasty

bpark7 2 hours ago

It’s redraft. Jamo is so boom or bust but so is worthy. And worthy plays less as well

TeamTakeover 45 minutes ago

I don't see the benefit. Williams is suspended for 2 games but you wouldn't be starting him the next two weeks anyways. The Lions offense is WAY better

trade
Door6  •  3 minutes ago

Trade Mahomes for Achane straight up? Have Geno and Daniels as other QBs

AK19  •  6 minutes ago

Nabers or London rest of year? Full PPR

trade
jopstad  •  9 minutes ago

Nabers for London?

trade
rraab5  •  9 minutes ago

Trade Hunt and Marvin Harrison for London half ppr?

nysportspulse  •  18 minutes ago

If I provide a trophy annually is it frowned upon to utilize commissioner reimbursement ?

trade
djayscott  •  25 minutes ago

12 team ppr superflex tpe prem Noncontending team Would you give up Jayden Reed For AIYUK + GODWIN + 2025 2ND

trade
jeffo7310  •  31 minutes ago

Fellas, I need some advice! Lost Godwin for the year, still have Waddle and Hopkins, Pittman, Tolbert, Tillman and Shepard. At RB I have Hall, Kyren, Mason, and Brooks in IR and some handcuffs like Algeier. Was offered Conner and Metcalf for Kyren. Feel like I need a WR upgrade. Should I do it ?????

wdis
Sl33pwalkn187  •  36 minutes ago

I really need a win this week, I'm playing the #I spot. Like everyone else My team has been suffering injury after injury. With that being said, FULL PPR, who should I start this week?? Goedert, kitttle or risk it for taysom 👀 Dowdle, Etienne, chase brown or Robinson Jr (need 2) Njigba, lamb, deebo or Jennings (need 2)