Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
LTLG  •  2 hours ago
ama

How far would you go to dispute a stat? If the 1 stat is a manner of win/lose and its clearly an error... How would you handle it? How would you want you commish to handle it? Example: We award fumble recoveries. Trey McBride recovered a fumble. No points awarded. The a highlight reel & ESPN stat. NO NFL or Sleeper

🕒 Latest
DannyBrews 2 hours ago

You guys award fumble recoveries on offense? How does that work?

SMTMoose 2 hours ago

My understanding is sleeper doesn’t differentiate OFF and IDP with those stats as some other platforms do. We migrated from FleaFlicker this season and have been surprised each week with OFF players getting tackle pts etc

SMTMoose 2 hours ago

Per your question, take two screen shots (one where you have your rules for Sleeper and the second where you have the ESPN stat for TM ARI TE). Forward to commish with a “please see below for adjustment to Trey McBride weekly stats, +1 FR = 1pts.”

aweldon 1 hour ago

do you have an example of another offensive player getting rewarded points for a fumble recovery? like said above I have never seen points for a recovery unless it is like a fumble recovery TD

wdis
Diegolope09  •  1 minute ago

Sam darnold or mayfield

trade
breezybomb  •  5 minutes ago

I get Mason and send away Worthy in full point ppr. Also have CMC and solid at reciever.

wdis
olllian  •  6 minutes ago

Start T.Kraft with good matchup but lots of mouths to feed. Or Laporta with J.Williams out? Standard scoring.

trade
kashton14  •  15 minutes ago

I give bijan, Aaron jones, kupp, diontae johnson, Kincaid I receive Barkley, k9, deebo, flowers I have kittle so loosing dalton isn’t bad. Would you rather give away MHJ or Johnson? Should I take?

wdis
Ram2Sauce  •  18 minutes ago

Pick 2 PPR Doubs Lockett Chase brown Bucky

trade
DonnyDewey  •  24 minutes ago

PPR redraft trade A: Pollard and Spears B: Hunt

klememat  •  24 minutes ago

Is it safe to drop Devin Singletary? What's his outlook rest of season?

trade
rjrod  •  25 minutes ago

Do I trade away baker for dak, downs, and Chubb. My other qb is Purdy