Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
RSJ250  •  1 hour ago
trade

Taylor and kupp for Montgomery and CMC? My RBs: Taylor, Mason, Pollard, Achane. WRs: Brown, Reed, Cooper, kupp

🕒 Latest
RicJames18 1 hour ago

If you need RB help

RSJ250 1 hour ago

My RBs are taylor, Mason, achane, and pollard.

trade
AKennedy27  •  2 minutes ago

Would you trade away Davante and Waddle for Tee Higgins and Marv 12 man PPR redraft

trade
tsshaffer  •  7 minutes ago

1/2 PPr - which side? Devonta Smith and Rachaad White or JamesCook and Mike Evans. Deep team 5-2. Feel like Cook/Evans may be the better duo come playoff time. Evans owner is 2-5 and also lost Shaheed. No time to hold.

waiver
Cardinals3  •  7 minutes ago

Cotton or Andrew’s ROS?

FlashDash9  •  13 minutes ago

What trade value could I receive from Jayden Reed?

trade
PeytonJames34  •  18 minutes ago

10 man PPR league I was offered Tyreek and Kyren Williams for my JJets and pollard. If tua stays healthy and revitalizes the offense it could pay off I feel like, but if not I’m kinda screwed.

trade
locoman5  •  23 minutes ago

Redraft Full PPR - I am 3-4 I just got offered Najee Harris, DJ Moore and Garret Wilson for my Cooper Kupp and David Montgomery. My WR’s: Chris Olave, Tank Dell, Dionte Johnson My RB’s: Breece Hall, Jonathan Brooks, Braelon Allen DO I ACCEPT???

waiver
ElBurroEsGrande  •  23 minutes ago

Olave, R White and Pickens all got dropped to waivers this week. Who do I priortise? My feeling is in that order <

trade
b1aziin  •  31 minutes ago

I have JT, Kamara, and Gibbs. My best WRs are Diggs, Deebo Samuel, and Wandale Robinson. Which RB do I trade for a better WR?