Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
DZag6149  •  3 hours ago
trade

Just did this trade How did I do? I got Dobbins and Dowdle I gave away Meyers and Addison My other RBs are Kamara Gibbs Mixon My other WRs are Nico Evans Deebo Aiyuk Keenan Please respond I don’t know how to feel about it

🕒 Latest
therealSeal 2 hours ago

You did this after the evans injury?

DannyBrews 2 hours ago

You got the best player in Dobbins, but now you need to flip one of your RBs because you absolutely need a WR. They are literally all hurt

jnjohns83 2 hours ago

Addison is a loss with your receiving core what it is. You have to replace the WR slot

jnjohns83 2 hours ago

You will never start dobbins unless you have injury

THESTROSHOW4 55 minutes ago

Based on your team the only way any players involved in that trade becomes relevant is through a plethora of injuries. For example, your receiver room. Try an uno reverse card or report your sleeper app as hacked.

ama
Huyzuz  •  1 minute ago

Just traded Josh Allen and Amari for Chubb, Kupp and Brian Thomas Jr. what yall think. Did I win? I also have Caleb Williams on Bye

waiver
LandoLakes75  •  3 minutes ago

Lost Godwin need any kind of help - Doubs - Jennings - McMillan

trade
bdavis99  •  4 minutes ago

Trade Pollard and Davante for Kupp and Tracy? PPR redraft

trade
Meszaros  •  5 minutes ago

A Kincaid and Javonte Williams B Jayden Reed PPR. Which side wins?

misc
PackattackGPG  •  9 minutes ago

IR Slots - curious what people think is the right number? Personally I max them out at 4.

Shawnyboy11  •  29 minutes ago

Kenneth walker trade value in terms of draft picks. 10 team superflex ppr league

trade
jisa76625  •  30 minutes ago

Trade away kupp and chubba Hubbard For Alvin Kamera ? My WR kupp, nabers ,olives , downs, Addison My RB JT,cook, chubba, tank, Johnathan brooks TE broke bowers and hock As I’m writing this I’m realizing I need WRs more than RB. But what y’all think ?

trade
wesside23  •  42 minutes ago

A: Tyreek, Kupp B: Keenan, Diggs, Jerry 10 team, ppr, dynasty