Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
austingkays  •  3 hours ago

Demario Douglas AND Deebo dealing with unannounced illnesses? Fantasy blows

moooos  •  1 minute ago

Before the games started today: Gave: Reed, Pittman, and Mason Received: Lamb, Flowers i feel like i got hella lucky with the opportunity to move reed for lamb, especially after his performance(or lack thereof) today

jayson  •  15 minutes ago

I’m down 4 point I have Marvin Harrison and mark Andrews going tomorrow and my opponent has Kyler murray. Do I have a chance for the win

trade
ajs04  •  30 minutes ago

Is it time to get rid of James Cook? Had no involvement in the passing game and Ray Davis looked more efficient. Is it worth waiting another week to see what happens?

trade
Original007  •  36 minutes ago

PPR. Trade Nabers for Kamara?

trade
FFJunkie09  •  43 minutes ago

10team, SF 1pt PPR, no TEP I am rebuilding, the Rashid owner has McCaffrey & Fields Trade Away: Jordan Mason & Russell Wilson FOR: Rashid Shaheed & 26 3rd

Nicest93  •  51 minutes ago

Don't get me wrong I never wish injury on players. But like let's look at silver lining. Now I have no regrets dropping aiyuk. 🤷🏻‍♂️

trade
YourBoiMJ  •  51 minutes ago

🚨Trade Alert🚨 Dynasty PPR +1 TE Reception Bonus Which side of this trade are you taking⁉️ A) Braelon Allen, Early 25 2nd, Mid 25 3rd B) Sam Leporta, 25 4th

rds1  •  59 minutes ago

Now that Coop opens up things for BUF WR ‘s, who is the best pickup between Shakir and Coleman?