Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Xdizzle24  •  2 hours ago
trade

Should i trade my Swift/Tee Higgins for Kyreen Willams/ Devante Adams? have walker ll mixon as RB1/2 with chubb on standby wrs are Godwin/higgins/mooney & kirk at my flex with Waddle on standby till tua comes back.

🕒 Latest
MissingGronk 2 hours ago

If that trade is real i would smash the accept button

Xdizzle24 2 hours ago

@MissingGronk im proposing the trade. the guy im trying to get the players from has Joe burrow as QB and i know he likes pairing so higgins would be perfect and then he would have swift on standby. he has alvin kamara and aaron jones as his other backs if he gets rid of kyreen. then adams i feel will at least get more volume with rodgers throwing him the ball. i put chubb in there because even if chubb does good im stacked at rb still

jaymasterjay3 2 hours ago

No way he accepts. Kyren is a whole tier above Swift and the hype is up with Devante Adams reuniting with Rodgers. I’d offer at least another player or two on top of your offer to have shot.

Xdizzle24 1 hour ago

@jaymasterjay3 swift will be up there with kyreen. the way he's playing rn he's on pace to average 20 a game. but my other option is mixon i send mixon and higgins for adams and kyreen

Jamarvelous 12 minutes ago

Yea

trade
BigEarl17  •  1 minute ago

(Dynasty) - would you trade Tony Pollard for Jordan Mason if you're the owner of CMC?

wdis
Heuer56  •  6 minutes ago

Baker or Hurts? Leaning towards Baker

trade
Jamarvelous  •  14 minutes ago

4-2 2Flex QB- Burrow RB: Achane Mason Javonte dowdle eckler gurendo WR- Chase Kupp Amari Bthomas Hopkins meyers odunze TE - Kincaid Trade Mason & Amari 4 KenethWalker & Dhenry ?

trade
Greyman77NMG  •  31 minutes ago

Got a trade accepted in my work half PPR league. Trade away: James Conner Sam LaPorta For: Copper Kupp Trey McBride I see it as an absolute win if Kupp stays healthy, especially if they end up shutting down Puka for the year, thoughts?

evil_shanahan  •  45 minutes ago

need a flex for week 7 (trey McBride, jonathan taylor, de'von achane, davante adams)

trade
ElJefePepe  •  57 minutes ago

I’m giving McLaurin, Jameson, and Wan’dale For D. Adams and Nabers

wdis
CMK316  •  1 hour ago

I can only start 2 James Cook vs Tennessee Aaron Jones vs Detroit Tony Pollard @ Buffalo

lcclax24  •  1 hour ago

@sleeper dynasty and redraft should be different threads. This is primarily a dynasty thread during offseason. In season its all redraft. You have to repost anything about dynasty three times to get a single response. Turns kind of useless for dynadty feedback