JOIN IN
FF Advice
vanderzielky  •  2 hours ago

What are we thinking of Sean Tucker? Dynasty and redraft

šŸ•’ Latest
Davidc1229 2 hours ago

Definitely and yes.

cwmoorez 2 hours ago

If you can get him cheap enough and have room on your roster... I'm not 100% but think this is one great game in three years in Tampa, that never would have happened if White wasn't out, Bucky has clearly been the best RB, but Tampa likes White and continues giving him the most snaps when he is healthy, i dont expect them to play Tucker ahead of him...or Bucky, im looking at his performance as a one off

smokedsalmon 2 hours ago

That was a career game for Tucker. Solid prospect coming in, just too slow for the league

smokedsalmon 2 hours ago

I wouldn't spend up. Bucky's got that job.

smokedsalmon 2 hours ago

Tucker went undrafted coming because of medical. I have to imagine entering the year as the 3rd RB in doesn't bode well. TB has gotten a good look at him over the past two seasons, and only JUST put him in, during a blow out after their starter got hurt.

aweldon 2 hours ago

worth adding but wouldnt expect much going forward

AndyTheGiant 1 hour ago

Hurts White but I think Bucky ultimately is the season winner here.

trade
daveyice5  •  16 seconds ago

I was just offered Pacheco for Adams after the trade news dropped. Should I take it?

DICKSTAINDON  •  1 minute ago

Tank dell or a later 2025 1st? 12 team sf ppr

Rshin97  •  7 minutes ago

So after this Adams news do I try and trade Wilson??? WTF!

waiver
thatsbraandun  •  12 minutes ago

How much FAAB should I spend on Christian Watson on waiver wire for 14 man league? Total is $100

waiver
cfannlions13  •  13 minutes ago

Better quarterback for the rest of the season, Caleb Williams or Kylar Murray???

wdis
byADK  •  15 minutes ago

I need a week 7 IDP DL streamer. We give 6 points for sacks. I have Harold Landry but Iā€™m not super confident in him against the Bills this week.

trade
mdsp8s  •  15 minutes ago

Dynasty SF PPR (Win now team): Trade Puka for Godwin and a late 2025 1st?

wdis
willypeepeee  •  24 minutes ago

Do I start Kyler Murray week 7 or sling it with Drake Maye against the Jags?