Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
seth14  •  1 hour ago
misc

What are the odds that McCaffrey actually comes back and is elite this year? I’m trying to decide if I should give up key pieces for him or not

🕒 Latest
Jhigh04 1 hour ago

Whether or not he plays… your guess is as good as mine

cwmoorez 1 hour ago

Counting CMC out is a pretty bad plan, but I wouldn't give anything close to what he was going for before the injury, but I'm just not that smart sometimes, and I agree that he will be great on the field, and Shanahan with him , I do wonder if he will limit his playing time if he can, and hope he is 100% for the playoffs, good luck man, its a tough decision...go with what feels right to you

cryingpanda248 1 hour ago

it’s really tough, i’m in the other boat, whether I should give him up for a healthy RB like Gibbs

ChickFilaSlave 1 hour ago

I’m holding him. He is of course going to be elite when he comes back.

ChickFilaSlave 1 hour ago

I’ll be 5-1 after this week. Getting him back later in the year to carry me through the end of the season and through the playoffs.

Panthershame 1 hour ago

I would hold onto hope if I had him. I’d avoid him if I didn’t. If you want to bet on him I get it but I would pay too much for him

seth14 1 hour ago

Is Diontae and Pollard too much?

trade
Marved  •  7 minutes ago

Brooks for diontae? Idk how brooks will pan out

trade
bryannab213  •  9 minutes ago

I’m Mason owner… he’s my RB1 along with Chubba… would you send Chubba to get CMC?

trade
jordanwstar  •  10 minutes ago

Should I trade a 2025 2nd for Keenan Allen in a 0.5 PPR Dynasty 3WR league? Already have AJ, Olave, DK, Godwin, and JSN but like the Bears schedule rest of year

waiver
Kane  •  13 minutes ago

Drop Kirk for JuJu or Douglas full ppr

waiver
bmendy12  •  24 minutes ago

Yea or Nay...Drop Wicks for Lazard? I feel like Wicks is fighting for targets and Lazard is the clear BFF #2 on his team

waiver
Bosetb77  •  33 minutes ago

Drop Mahomes for Goff?

dontaisbae  •  37 minutes ago

Breece a sell after this nice game?

KevKo95  •  41 minutes ago

Dynasty League Question: I have Breece Hall and Braelon Allen. I was offered a first for Braelon Allen. Not sure if the guy likes the youth of Allen or think Hall will get injured. It is a late 2025 first. Do I take it? Any thoughts?