Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
AwkwardSilence  •  2 hours ago
trade

Dynasty 10 man ppr superflex First year so my championship contention is kind of unknown. I'm kind of middle of the pack Which side do yall prefer and why? A. Godwin B. 2026 1st, Tolbert

πŸ”₯ Hot Takes
YouAreDoneBuddy 1 hour ago

I prefer to do a quick rebuild in startups personally especially if you realize that you're not in the top 4 or 5. This is too hard to give a good answer on with the information given, but I'd lean the B side just because more teams are pushing to win that first year.

πŸ•’ Latest
AwkwardSilence 1 hour ago

I'll dm you it

seanohalloran 46 minutes ago

Keep Godwin. He’s still only 28 and the current #1 rec. if you want to rebuild you can easily get a 25 1st+ for him in a couple weeks when those playoff push teams need a rec.

seanohalloran 46 minutes ago

Or he could be a league winner for you if some mid guys on your team have a late season hot streak

trade
WillP3  •  3 minutes ago

Dynasty league Offer that was proposed to me I receive: R white, Evan engram, and Tyreek Hill For I give: Amon ra st brown

trade
JuliusJacob  •  4 minutes ago

12 Team ppr 1 qb dynasty. Trade away Isaac Guerrendo for Ja'lynn Polk?

waiver
GoallineTrippers  •  11 minutes ago

I have Singletary J Taylor. Are they coming back this week?. I picked up Sermon. He has been a bust. Would you drop Sermon for Vidal Guerendo As I also have Mason

trade
masonjku  •  11 minutes ago

Kamara and rhamondre for Cook and JT? Other rbs are Bucky and Javonte

KingTanoos  •  15 minutes ago

I just traded Mattison for Sutton. Thoughts? I needed a bench receiver and Mattison sat on my bench.

waiver
thatsbraandun  •  17 minutes ago

Christian Watson, Raachad White, Juan Jennings are all available on the waiver wire for 14 man league. Which one should I try to get FAAB? A) Watson B) White C) Jennings

trade
IggyPablos  •  21 minutes ago

I have LaPorta should I make.a move for Kelce??? I have JD could trade LaPorta + Stroud for Dak + Kelce...

trade
JungyBrungy  •  25 minutes ago

10 team ppr redraft Which side do you like better? Side A: Tyreek Hill, Jalen Hurts, Josh Jacobs Side B: Malik Nabers, Ken Walker, Tank Dell