Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
footballman112  •  2 hours ago
trade

Who should I try to trade for chase? My team is below: WRs: hill, Deebo, diggs, JSN, Robinson RBs: kamara, hunt, ekeler, ford

🕒 Latest
Claw19 57 minutes ago

With all due respect, it doesn’t work like that. You have to review the other team owners roster and see what they need. The best trade is one that works for both teams.

trade
RVEZOR  •  9 minutes ago

Got an offer of Waddle and a 10th for Aiyuk and my 15th. 12 team half-PPR keeper league. I know Waddle has the downside of Huntley at QB for at least another week but Aiyuk has had Purdy all year and still can’t get anything going. Should I take this deal?

Vik28  •  16 minutes ago

I want to try to move off Jacobs. I have Love and Reed so I feel like it limits my upside. What RB do you think I could get? I was thinking Achane or James Connor? My other RBs are Barkley, Hall, Swift. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks

wdis
darincurtis23  •  19 minutes ago

Kincaid or Bralen Allen?

trade
Tezzy777  •  23 minutes ago

Should I Trade my Deebo & Mattison ( or Hunt) for his Ceedee? My other players WR Justin Jefferson RB Kamara RB Henry

dnuts65  •  31 minutes ago

Down 8, I have the jets defense left to play and that’s it. Opponent has no one. Am I cooked or do I have a chance?

trade
jasclair  •  41 minutes ago

Is Brock bowers/Bucky Irving a fair trade for Kenneth walker? 8 man league re draft

trade
smokey54  •  42 minutes ago

Would y’all take this trade? Tony pollard,JT and Justin fields for mixon and Monty? I’ll get pollard

trade
SigmaX  •  46 minutes ago

Should I trade Mason and Dak for Baker Mayfield? I have Henry,Mixon,and Braylon Allen as my other rb’s