Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
dtmlomj  •  1 hour ago
ama

What to do with Breece in PPR redraft? Didn’t really react to last weeks dud but back to back is a little concerning especially given Allen’s role through most of the season

🕒 Latest
xHappyx 1 hour ago

just hold lol

xHappyx 1 hour ago

dont really understand why everyones panicking the first three weeks he scored 17+ ppr points just because hes gone through a 2 bad week stretch doesnt mean hes a dud

xHappyx 29 minutes ago

first off, his YPC was actually good last year as i believe he ended somewhere around a 4.40 thats even despite the fact he was recovering from an injury that usually takes a full season to "fully" recover from oh yeah also add on a horrible o-line and general situation playing for the jets

xHappyx 26 minutes ago

im aware his YPC last year in most games was bad which brings me to my next point, YPC is a shitty unreliable and casual stat for looking at a running backs performance because of the things it doesnt factor in that i just mentioned like him recovering from injury and being in a less than ideal situation but yet he still finished with a very good YPC despite most games being "bad" should tell you how reliable YPC is. if you truly really wanna evaluate running backs like a real analyst and not a casual one look at stats like rush yards over expected because it actually helps us contextualize performance.

Isaaaaaaac 25 minutes ago

He’ll be fine - playoff schedule is insane

xHappyx 24 minutes ago

"People are high on him bc of his receptions. Dude is a horrible runner. He’s a receiver not an rb" - at the end of the day man when you've been playing fantasy as long as i have you come to learn you take fantasy points where you can get it. i honestly dont give two shits if hall is a sub 4.0 YPC runner but is still getting me tons of receptions and fantasy points because at the end of the day thats all that really matters

xHappyx 23 minutes ago

so in a nutshell the real truth why people are panicking on hall is because everyone here in this channel loves to overreact to small sample sizes even if past history tells them not to

freereek  •  9 minutes ago

Drop Trey benson for tank bigsby?

misc
vanderzielky  •  11 minutes ago

What are the thoughts on wicks after some big drops? Is it abandon ship or is there hope? I paid nothing for him in hopes of everything

dmocker99  •  12 minutes ago

Up 4 points. I have Olave he has Kamara. What’re we thinking? I think I’m clipped personally

Bmoreandbeyond  •  18 minutes ago

Up 28, 29 beats me. He has Carr and Butker going, do I win?

wdis
papajohn5  •  26 minutes ago

Who would you rather have ROS full ppr: Jayden Reed or Brian Thomas?

wdis
iBrainWshURface  •  27 minutes ago

I need 7.5 PPR points to win tonight: Should I start Kareem Hunt or Xavier Worthy?

trade
edanskin  •  39 minutes ago

Trading away: Rashee Rices, 2025 Late 1st (probably), 2026 1st, 2025 late 2nd Trading for: A.J. Brown, Kyren Williams Dynasty super flex, PPFD

trade
Kanerbaby1  •  39 minutes ago

I got offered Pickens for worthy , should I keep worthy or accept the trade for Pickens??