Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
RonTheDon33  •  2 hours ago

Dynasty ppr. Should I just go all in? I keep “accidentally” winning and I’m 4-1. This was supposed to be a rebuild season…

🔥 Hot Takes
spuett11 1 hour ago

I was in the same situation last year, tbh trade as much as you can to get young studs as your rebuild, trade everything except your own 1st to hedge your “all in” season

🕒 Latest
RonTheDon33 2 hours ago

I have 3 firsts and two seconds next year. Should I trade the two seconds for D Henry and Z Moss?

RonTheDon33 2 hours ago

QB- Kyler, Kirk, Penix RB- C Brown, Corum, E Wilson, Vidal, Sermon WR- AJB, Puka, McConkey, Mooney, Jennings, Atwell, Bateman, Burton, R Wilson TE- M Andrews, Likely, Henry

aweldon 2 hours ago

no. im trying to wrap my head around how you are 4-1 with this roster.

bigyotto 2 hours ago

I would definitely trade the 2 2nds for Henry if you can because once AJ and Puka are back your team would definitely have a shot and you would still have the 3 1sts…

waiver
Bow97  •  4 minutes ago

Is anyone dropping Bucky for Bigsby or Braelon for Bigsby?

trade
zombified13  •  8 minutes ago

Trade ceedee and brooks to get Brian Thomas and Stevenson

trade
Tytanic11  •  8 minutes ago

Legette or Addison ROS

waiver
Poop2706  •  15 minutes ago

Drop Pitts or Engram for Tank Bigsby?

trade
sOliverG  •  19 minutes ago

Mixon for D Smith? Need a WR, have Monty, Kyren, Saquon

football103  •  20 minutes ago

i’m 2-3 ppr redraft my team has yet to score over 115 what moves could i make to make my team better? QB kyler purdy RB conner mason pacheco achane bucky WR mhj diontae amon ra wicks dell shaheed rice TE freiermuth

DarkMagic1  •  28 minutes ago

I’m down 15 pts, I’ve got Worthy and KC D playing tonight….Lets Go!!!!!!

trade
brady612  •  41 minutes ago

Half point vampire league And I’m the blood sucker I have the chance to steal a player from the team I beat this week. Do I go Nico Collin? I would have to give him Brian Thomas jr. Or his bijan Robinson for my Jerome ford Am I overthink Nico’s injury?