Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
camdenetter  •  1 hour ago
wdis

My team lowkey cooked lol but I need some help. Tyreek or wicks in my flex? (cant believe I'm asking this) Only thing holding me back is I'm also playing reed and i dont love starting 2 wrs on the same team.

đź•’ Latest
McCareFree 1 hour ago

That's the beauty of the Packers right now. Reed is that running or catching. Plus with Watson and Doubs out this week, it's especially safe to play them both. Miami offense is kind of in shambles and will trust the run more than pass.

brijymcmb 1 hour ago

Wicks

jma3838 1 hour ago

Wicks

FizzyBubblech 1 hour ago

Tyreek

FizzyBubblech 1 hour ago

There has been explosive WRs with bad QBs before… they will get Hill involved. All he needs is one big play. You don’t want it to happen on your bench. Odds are when we look at end of season results Tyreek Hill will have better stats than a lot of players but you can’t analyze it week to week. Just play the cheetah

PurdyMuch 1 hour ago

Disagree with Fixzy, I would play Wicks as well, Doubs is out and Love is actually good - Snoop Huntley is not so I would stick with the hot hand and let the cheetah prove it.

fil13rup 45 minutes ago

Go wicks

CraigCam027  •  4 minutes ago

I NEED HELP BAD. Please 🙏 PPR FLEX - Would you RANK these for me for Week 5 because I have 3 Full PPR leagues that these 4 players are all a part of. C Akers vs BUFF T Sermon @ JAX J Jennings vs ARI J Whittington vs GB

wdis
mroche58  •  9 minutes ago

Dak or Darnold?

wdis
Gonzalez02  •  11 minutes ago

Wandale or najee? Also wandale or worthy?

NFool  •  17 minutes ago

NFL TRADES Who do we think is getting moved before the deadline and where?

PoopHuntley  •  23 minutes ago

Which RB would you rather have for rest of the season? PPR, redraft. T. Tracy Jr. A. Estime T. Benson K. Miller K. Vidal R. Johnson

wdis
AzzStar  •  28 minutes ago

Ppr Sermon or Tracy ?

wdis
mackooz  •  33 minutes ago

If you had to choose…which one? Darnold in London vs NYJ Or Murray @ SF Neither is a good choice…

PhillyDilly1027  •  33 minutes ago

Someone dropped Chubb. Drop Dobbins or Brooks to claim him? PPR redraft.