Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
rpbrady  •  2 hours ago
trade

Try and trade Kareem hunt to the Pacheco owner for McBride? He’s decimated by injuries and I’m a mark Andrews owner

🕒 Latest
questionmark 1 hour ago

No way am I accepting that trade. Mcbride could quite literally finish as the te1

rpbrady 1 hour ago

Hunt just took over the RB position for that team and with all their weapons getting hurt they are gonna look to run more

questionmark 1 hour ago

To answer your question, sure try. Don't forget ceh is going to come back and muddle it even more. Hunt is washed, his fresh legs you saw last night will disappear quickly. But yes try.

trade
LandoLakes75  •  3 minutes ago

10 Team Redraft PPR Send: Love Receive: Pittman I lost Rice and he lost A Rich

dontaisbae  •  10 minutes ago

Any new updates on tua? Return window, retirement?

trade
GodfatherDrizz  •  14 minutes ago

I think I made a Mistake. I was projected to be the number one team in my Dynasty league. I lost McCaffrey, Mixon, and Pacheco all to injury which left me bare it running back and I lost two weeks straight. I made a trade for Montgomery. Which brings us to the mistake…. I traded McCaffrey and a 2025 first for Bijan. Did I make the right move?

wdis
AzzStar  •  15 minutes ago

Long shot but what defense has the most chance of getting 13.5 points. Seahawks vs Lions Lions v Seahawks Titans v Dolphins

trade
McMorrison  •  15 minutes ago

Should I trade away Achane and Jsn for Stevenson and Garret Wilson? 10 man full ppr

wdis
whodey47  •  26 minutes ago

K. Walker or Jameson Williams today? Full ppr

trade
LandoLakes75  •  30 minutes ago

Best buy low wrs in redraft? (Just lost Rice)

Bringerofpain  •  31 minutes ago

When will Pearsall come off PUP list