Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Garlicbread777  •  2 hours ago
misc

You know Anthony Richardson is a bust when most of his fantasy owners are dropping him for some guy like Sam darnold ๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿ•’ Latest
Richasaur 2 hours ago

I mean to be fair Sam Darnold is a top 5 QB thus far this season and has looked great.

Townies1 2 hours ago

I was attacked here all off-season saying I don't want an oft injured qb who can't pass

aweldon 2 hours ago

for what its worth he was throwing some darts to Pittman before the injury. it was dumb of Steichen to run another RPO after that shot to the back he took a couple previous plays

aweldon 2 hours ago

but yeah growing pains were expected given his inexperience

Jquigs23  •  18 seconds ago

I have a chance to compete this year. Just lost Rice and got a trade offer for him. Do I capitalize on getting a return? Give up Rice and Marshawn Lloyd Get Kirk, Stevenson and McClellan

trade
Suedeballs  •  40 seconds ago

Full ppr 10 man team Redraft Iโ€™m giving :J.Allen and Wr shaheed Iโ€™m getting : Aj.Brown I got wr aiyuk,London,Williamson, cooper,t.tucker, puka te Andrewโ€™s,Kittle,hocketson qb Herbert rb cmc ford Chubb dobbins He got rb Henry, ak41 mostert wr chase, diggs, Thomas te Ferguson

ama
Riemssac  •  3 minutes ago

Are Watson, R. doubs, or wicks, worth a roster spot? If so which one?

trade
PasswordOne  •  9 minutes ago

Tyreek hill and Mahomes for nabers

trade
FlextersLab  •  10 minutes ago

Trade Aiyuk for D Hop and a 2026 1st?

waiver
LilB30  •  18 minutes ago

What percentage of faab should be spent on Deandre Swift

trade
ItsMormonTime  •  25 minutes ago

Olave for T.Hock? I donโ€™t really like the trade but I have Mark Andrews and recievers to spare. Recievers: JJ, G Wilson, Kirk, Olave, Aiyuk

trade
Bink98  •  25 minutes ago

How do I get rid of Dj Moore and Drake London?? Who can I trade for