Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
djayscott  •  2 hours ago
trade

12 team ppr non tpe super Not competing thus year Was offered Hockenson Give Pickens I have McCcarthy on the ir Not crazy about the steelers offense Even with his ability Would you nake the trade

🕒 Latest
TampaBoy16 2 hours ago

Need some advice. In a redraft league I need a rb I traded swift and Mooney for Jeudy and Steele I have hunt on my bench but I figured Steele will probably be a better option than swift

therealeaglefort 1 hour ago

@djayscott I would not give up Pickens he is a young talented receiver. If you aren’t competing this year anyway I would hold for the future

therealeaglefort 1 hour ago

@TampaBoy16 what was it you wanted advice on? Who to start or if you made a good trade?

TampaBoy16 1 hour ago

Yeah if I made a good trade. I had practically no one at rb and was able to get mason swift for cmc then traded Mooney and swift for Steele plus got hunt off waivers. Mason and Steele is better than javonte Williams and chase brown I would think just hope cmc doesn’t come back and take 100% snap count

dess  •  1 minute ago

Redraft/ Half PPR A) K Walker/ Ferg/ BTJ B) CD/ McBride/ B allen

wdis
dantaesteele  •  5 minutes ago

Who should I start at QB? Ppr Jalen hurts vs TB Baker Mayfield vs PHI

trade
Samwise5409  •  6 minutes ago

Trade- Garrett Wilson for Montgomery?

BroncosFan39  •  23 minutes ago

Should I drop cam akers for Roshon johnson? I'm not using Akers this week.. Standard redraft 6PT league

trade
sweatybeaver  •  24 minutes ago

Would you trade Rachaad White and Diontae Johnson for Josh Jacobs? PPR

waiver
lisatodd  •  25 minutes ago

Is it time to drop Baltimore's D? The Jets and Packers are both available in my league.

wdis
WillP3  •  25 minutes ago

Shikar Or JSN

trade
AKennedy27  •  31 minutes ago

Should I trade away Nabers and Charbonnet for Mike Evans and Rhamondre? 12 Man PPR redraft: Current RBs are Breece Hall and Zamir 😑